Chapter 3

Pov Niklaus
I looked out through the window of my office, viewing all kind of sceneries I could find at that moment. Everything looked so small from the twenty-first floor; it felt as if I could break cars just by stepping on it and I could feel how powerful I was.
I heard someone knocking the door and right after that moment my secretary stepped in, "Mr Voligs your mother is her, and should I let her in?"
I love my mom but I could not stand her sometimes, it is her fault that I am married right now. I mean if only my parents could leave my life alone. This is how it works, if your parent tells you that you are going to get married to someone in this country, well then you will get married. The funniest part is that I am the most powerful man in this world and yet, I am married to an idiot.
"Bring her in", I said fixing my suit to look more suitable to be looked at. My mother with her casual look came in, consisting of; pair of her black pointy heels, her black jeans and her signature purse.
"What can I do mom?" I said with a deep, hatred and confusion voice, what made her come here? She always wore that look on her face that could read business.
"You see son, I need grandchildren because I am not getting younger you know", she said with determinedly voice.
Why? Does she always bring it up every time? She knows she is not getting that because I would not have it. I mean to have children with her, No way. How will our children look like? NOOOOOO!
Mom, just wait, be pensioned. I mean it is your fault somehow that I am married to her?
Flashback:
She already knew how overly beautiful she was. So, she gasped playfully, laughing and rolled from under me, stopping me from reviling the rest of her skirt.
I don't know what she did to me, this woman. I lifted her face toward mine, "Sabrina you know that you make me go crazy", I said with a husky voice and she smiled. I whispered other interesting...... words at her ear. She put her index finger on front of my lips and kissed me, her tongue found into my mouth. I pulled out of the kiss so she could catch her breath.
I then pulled her head back by pulling her hair and kissed inch of her neck. She had a very beautiful mocha brown complex skin. She giggled and then I stared at her hazel eyes
"Niklaus how many kids do you want, one, two or three?
Then I kissed her on top of her forehead, I could not help but smile. " how many do you want, it does not matter as long as I have you".
"I can't wait to be Mrs voglis", Sabrina said.
Realization:
Mom do you want something or just stand there and compline because some of us have work to do.
After mom left, the office phone rang and I picked it up. "Sir, Mrs Voglis is on the line, should I put through?
"Put her through", I said.
"What do you want, I have worked to do", I said while sounding very irritated.
"Hmmm.... y...you... s...see... "Cassie said with a stammering voice.
"What are you saying, Can you not speak properly? I don't have time for a reckless idiot. If you don't have other things that are relevant, then don't consider bothering me. I have an important business to do than talking to you, take it up to my assistant "I said and I could feel my voice boiling with anger.
Where did my parent find her, in a rubbish place?
"Speak higher, you have only thirty second left, the clock is ticking.
"Niklaus you see ...L...Lana invited us to a masquerade party......hmm....... Do you have time for a dinner ?"
I hang up on her.
Thank guys for reading. XOXO