Chapter 2

Guys Moldien is a fictional country and I made it up .

Cassie pov
"Do you know something?, you two are the cutest couple in Moldien", She said. Lena and I are good friends. She always tells me that I and Niklaus are good couple . But if she only knew the truth. You see, I couldn't tell anyone about it I was too embarrassed to tell it to someone. How could I said to her about our relationship, that I am in love with my husband that has never looked at me for once or touched me, what is worst is that he is disgusted to be right besides me even my family- in- law. They hate me because I can't give them the grandchild they want, but how can I when everything is so dull in our relationship."Cassie, you and Niklaus are coming to our dinner?", Lena said. She was grinning from ear to ear. Ow shit, I was such a horrible friend, how could I forget it. Niklaus will not be happy if I tell him now. How will I tell him.

After hanging out with my friend and touring around the shopping mall, I decided to head back home and decide what to wear before I become totally embarrassed in front of her husband and her friends.

The ride back home felt like usual the dullness and the loneliness. I pretty much got use to it since that day I married him and I did not exactly have the "good" friends, if you know what I mean. "Mrs Voglis, we are finally here", the chauffeur said, it made me snap out of my deep thoughts. I smiled towards him, the ride must have really went fast.I got out from our so called "our " car, every since I married him he has bought cars were his employees or chauffeur would drive me round the town, At least they did drove me to were I wanted to go.

When I was finally in front of the mansions door, I rung the bell. I was not expecting him to open the door for me.

In front of me was Niklaus standing a few inches away from me. I could feel his eyes piercing down on my face and sweat started forming on my palms. I almost always felt like this every single time, as if someone had just thrown a ticking bomb at me. For reason my heart starts to bump harder, I have always wonder why, he has the snake tongue towards me and yet I still love him. I remembered one day wishing for not having any feelings like love, hatred and so on, like a robot.

I Must have been staring down for quiet a  long time because the next thing I knew he started to yell. " Look at me ", I jump a little cause I didn't not expect it. The fear in me was raising but I slowly looked up at him and there he was.

I looked at the most beautiful blue pair of orbit, even though they spat angry. He was wearing a charcoal-black suit that had been moulded to his body. His body was tense and he had black short hair, I could scent the familiar loving cologne that washed over me.

"You are so ugly", sputtered out from nowhere. "Have you seen how pathetic you are, I will never ever love you", He did not even wait for my reply and after a moment I heard the front door slam.

Hope your like it guys , Thanks for reading XOXO