In Regards to future New Leaf Codes & New Horizons release

Hello everyone. While I'm afraid this isn't an update with new codes for New Leaf, I have some things to update you all on since surprisingly I have received a lot of questions as to my costumes I've made and future submissions. I'll put it in point form so its clear, simple, and of course we are all on the same page:

🌟  I can't make any more submissions for New Leaf at present:

I played so much of the game that my chip actually wore out and doesn't work most of the time (to get it to work it takes inserting/removing at least twelve times , usually twice that much and honestly it's too much effort to try and play for a tiny space of time) so until I have the money to buy a new copy I am just going to have to cross that off at present.

🌟  I have a copy of New Horizons my mom bought me as a get well present, and will henceforth be using that copy.

You can make costumes on there definitely, and while in the early stages of the game (No time travel now, lol) I am playing with the new features to learn them. I'm hoping that it can be shared much the same as New Leaf, and if so, I'm hoping that it's compatible both sides so that everyone can  use the codes regardless of leaf/horizons platform. But its still early so I can't say.

🌟 If New Horizons runs a different sharing system that can't work on New Leaf, I will eventually be reuploading prior new leaf costumes as new horizons costumes.

Because honestly, I can't be the only one that would want access to various costumes across board. This will take time and if new horizons has a share system.

🌟 I will update this entry in the book when I have facts so everyone is on the same page.

Please be patient until I've worked it out. This is a brand new game.

🌟 And finally, aside from those who have legitimately requested pieces from me unfinished (those still waiting, comment on this page with what it was to remind me) requests are closed until further notice.

Thanks guys,

If you are a New Horizons player and are like me, looking for chill people to play with, please add me :) just comment here so I know who's added me

Just, my avatar has changed to Celeste with a red bg

Loki-Roki  / Snappy Cockatiel out.