16. Unspoken words

Y/N'S POV

I entered in my room and put my luggage in the corner. I missed my room so much. I walked in the room observing everything that was here. And then I went near my study table.
.
My books were still there, just like how I left everything.
.
.
While seeing all the things in my room I drifted off to the past memories.
.
When I was a kid, everything was just so simple. There were no problems in life. At that time I was only able to feel toothaches not heartbreaks.
.
The things we used to do was playing, studying, eating and sleeping.
.
During childhood, happiness was just an ordinary feeling, it wasn't something we wished for. It just happened everyday. I miss all those things that have somehow slipped away.
.
But as time went on and the years begin to take their toll
we forgot the little things that filled our hearts and our soul and somehow it all slipped away.
.
.
.
I came back to reality when I heard my phone vibrating.
.
I sat on the and checked what it was.
.
.
Jimin
.
.
He sent a message.
.
"Did you arrive there safely,
Y/N?"
.
.
I sighed heavily and then replied,
"Yes, I am. It's been 10 minutes only."
.
.
"Now, you are finally with your parents after a long time. Are you happy?", he texted.

"Doesn't matter.", I replied.

It really doesn't matter. I don't know if I am happy or not. I really don't.

For a few minutes he didn't reply.

"Y/N, I want to talk to you, not on phone but face to face.", he replied.

Talk... he want to talk now?

"Jimin, I am here to get myself together after the accident. I don't want to have an argument with you again. So, I don't think that I want to meet you anytime soon. Bye.", I just wrote whatever was in my mind without caring if it hurt him or not.

I shut down my phone and lay down on the bed.

I turned my head to look at the door as I heard a knock.

Y/N: Mrs. Min?

I smiled widely and looked at Mrs. Min. She is a cook at our house for 8 years.

She also looked at me and smiled.

Mrs. Min: Can I come in?

Y/N: Why are you asking? No need to take permission.

I stood up from the bed.

She came near me and gave me a cup of coffee.

Mrs. Min: I'm so glad that you came...! We all really missed you.

Y/N: Me too. I also missed all of you.

She looked around the room.

Mrs. Min: Your room is still just like how you left it. Did you like it?

Y/N: Yes...! So much! Everything is at it's place and clean.

Mrs. Min: Yes, I used to clean this room everyday in the hope that one day you will suddenly come and everything will be neat and clean. And look, it happened...!

Y/N: Yes, you are right.

Then she looked at me calmly.

Mrs. Min: How is your married life going?

I looked down at my feet and then at her.

Y/N: Good, I guess.

Mrs. Min: Oh, really...that's really good.

She stayed here and we talked for a while and then she went down.

I again lay down on the bed, feeling a bit sleepy.