Chapter 29

Wayne's POV

"Who the hell is it?" I said rubbing my eyes .

It was 11 pmI went and opened to see Drew.

"Why you here so late, Lil man?" I asked as we walked into the living room.

I looked on the couch to see Autumn sleeping. Then I remembered we were watching some old Disney movies until we fell asleep. I carried her to her room. After I tucked her and gave her a goodnight kiss, I walked back down to the living room.

"So what's up with you ?" I asked.

"Wayne, do you love Ebony?" He asked.

"Yes I really love your sister more than anything." I said.

"Then if you do, I need you to really try your best to earn her heart back." He sad.

"I hear you, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Speaking of ya sister do she know you here?" I said.

"Well nah." He said putting his head down.

"Ok tell me what happened ." I said.

"Well I went to basketball practice and decided to walk home since I knew Ebony would be at her appointment. So when I finally got home, I seen some guy sitting on the couch. I asked who he is and then he started acting smart with me so I punched him in the eye. After a while of arguing, Ebony came home and I asked her who was. Then I yelled at her." He said as tears rolled down his face.

"Its all good Lil man." I said.

"No its not! You don't get it, I yelled at my sister and Lord knows it came out like that cause I was angry." He said.

Then there was a knock on the door. I opened up to see Ebony all wet from the rain.

"Imma just leave y'all to settle ya business ." I said waking out.

Ebony's POV

"Ebony I'm sorry fo-." He sad until I cut him off.

" No its all my fault. I know I fucked up for not telling you about Trevor. I know your angry cause I'm not with Wayne, I'm sorry. I can't stand to see my brother upset at me." I said crying.

He came next to me and hugged me. "Its Ok." He said.

Wayne's POV

After Ebony came over I went straight to my room and laid down and watched some TV since I couldn't really sleep.

"Um Wayne I was wondering if Drew and I can spend a night here." She said nervously.

"Of course come here." I said as I handed her my big t shirt.

I took a few minutes  and looked at her. I can't believe  we're bringing a creation into this world . I remembered Drew's advice, I'm going to do anything to get her back.

"Goodnight." She said as she was about to walk out.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To the guest room ." she said.

"Nah ma. I can't sleep I need someone by my side pleaseeeee." I said pouting.

"Fine." She said as she got in the bed.

I don't care about that nigga Trevor, all I know is I'm getting her back and he not even gonna stop me.

Short chapter ? Yea I know I felt like doing another update.

Don't forget to comment and vote.