𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣🌚

Deyvonte walked out the room looking on the floor to see a trail of blood on the floor.

He just shrugged his shoulders well at least he was gone he thought.

But little did he know that man was coming back and this time he wasnt gonna be so nice.

He was a dangerous man and letting him walk away freely was gonna be a problem for Deyvonte and Mariah.
____________________________
Mariah POV

I opened my eyes that where still puffy and red rubbing them a little.

I looked around to see I was in a car.I looked to my side to see Deyvonte driving it was a little sunny outside.

I Grabbed my phone out the cup holder looking at it seeing it was 9:00am.

"Umm where are we going?"I ask my voice still a little raspy.

"To my house your house isn't safe anymore"he says not taking his eyes off the road.

"You can drop me off at Makenzie house"I say rolling my eyes it honestly funny the fact that he wants to act all buddy buddy with me after all he did.

"Nah you comin to my house".

"No I'm not take me to Makenzie house".

"No"he says growing annoyed.

"Just cause you come and help me doesn't mean we all of a sudden cool."I say looking out the window.

"Look let's get somethin clear right now I don't like you,just cause I helped you don't mean I like you".

"So then why did you help why did you care?"

"Because the same thing happened to someone I loved but that time I wasn't there.I couldn't help her and now there's nothing that I can do."he says tightening his grip on the steering wheel while clenching his jaw.

I looked in his eyes and they were filled with anger.I wasn't really sure who he was talking about but it seemed to really bother him.It just didn't add up why?was all I could think.

My thoughts were cut short when the car stopped.Realizing we were in the driveway.A couple seconds later a Matte Black Mercedes Benz pulled up behind us.Deyvonte stepped out the car and I did the same.

The door opened revealing a tall Brownskin about 6'1.With smooth clear skin and waves he had hazel colored eyes.He was wearing a white shirt letting it show the tattoos that filled his arms.He also had a nose piercing.

He had on some black and white Nike joggers with some black and white nike slides.Followed with a gold chain Apple Watch with some stud diamond earring.

He looked fine asf and I don't know what it is but tattoos be making niggas look so fine.Then he got that nose piercing lookin kinda daddyish or whatever.

He closed his door and went to the back door grabbing a Dora backpack putting it over his shoulder.

Then he grabbed khaliyah holding her on his chest and closing the door.

She was sleep so she readjusted her self wrapping her arms around his neck and putting her head in the crook of his neck,before going back to sleep.

He walked over to Deyvonte they dapped each other up.

"Wassup King"Dey said grabbing khaliyah.

"Nothin just been chillin with yo bad ass sister her ass be havin way to much energy."He chuckled showcasing his pearly white teeth and dimples while his bottom teeth had some diamond grills.

They were about the same height and I was down here only 5'2 at times I really wonder what's life like up there.

I was sitting there leaning against Dey's car waiting for them to finish talking,I just sat there pretending to be busy messing with my nails.

Then I spaced out forgetting about everybody and everything.Then before I knew it I saw them already at the door as it closed.

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone closing the door and walking to Deyvonte's door trying to open it but it was locked.I banged on the door then it swung up.

There was that guy I'm guessing name was king.He looked down to see me and rolled his eyes.Moving out the way for me to enter.

"He won't be rolling his eyes when I shove my foot down his throat"I mumbled rolling my eyes beginning to walk past him only to get pushed back into the door.

"Don't try me little girl I will beat tf out of you I ain't Dey I'll kill yo little ass and won't give a damn"he said lifting his shirt showing me the gun that was hiding in his pants under his shirt.

Oooo and he has abs at this point he can have my kids I thought.

"Ohh am I supposed to be scared"I say about to walk away again only to get pushed back up on the door.

He grabbed his gun out of his pants while one hand had a tight grip on my neck,Then he put the gun up to my head taking it off of safety "do I look like I'm playin with u I'll blow yo fuckin brains out I-"

"Bro chill out put the damn gun away"Deyvonte says looking annoyed.

"Nawl cause her she think shit sweets like I won't light her little ass up"king says turning around to look at dey.

"Bitch let me-

Before I could finish my sentence he turns around with a smirk on his face then he points the gun down shooting me in my foot.

I scream out in pain as the pain shoots through my body I had on slides so you could see the blood coming out of my foot.

Tears started running down my face as he just looked at me with a mug look on his face and let go of my neck.I bent down holding my foot in pain crying while blood kept coming out.

I felt myself being lifted up looking up to see it was king but I was in to much pain to care he went outside going and setting me into the backseat of his car.

"Stop all that damn crying and don't get no damn blood in my seats."he says closing his door.

I just rolled my eyes "ugly bastard bitch"I mumbled before he opened the front door.

Then he started backing out the driveway and to the hospital.

_____________________________
Well here y'all go since y'all kept askin for an update🌚

I'm not gonna show a picture of king so y'all got a description....𝕓𝕪𝕖𝕖𝕖😊