𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖

Warning ⚠️:The following is intended only for mature audiences

viewer discretion advised...🌚

(You get it like from Hulu...just me😗mhm okay)welp back to the story.
____________________________

I woke up on the floor I don't know how but it was cold as shit.I got off the floor and looked for something to put on cause all I had on was a tank top and some joggers.I went to go get my phone and purse and since his house wasn't that far it was only like a 30 minute walk when I got home I got in the shower and did all that good stuff.

I went to go get my phone and purse and since his house wasn't that far it was only like a 30 minute walk when I got home I got in the shower and did all that good stuff

I got to school and I saw my boo Kia and Kenzie so I walked over to them.

"Hey best where was you at yesterday?I couldn't find you no where."Kia asked.

"I was handlin some business so what new?"I asked.

"Nothin but my friend seven and his homies want us to come to his place and hang out and shit tmr you trynna go?"Kenzie asked.

"Sound cool"I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Y'all pickin me up right?"I asked.

"Yep" with that being said we parted way and went about are normal day.

The rest of the day was kinda boring and I went to work just the basic boring shit.

When I got home I got in the shower and did the usual and put on some grey joggers and a black tank top.I was laying down in my bed scrolling through my facebook when I heard the front door open.My heart dropped to my ass panicking.I got off my bed and I was getting ready to escape through the window cause I ain't bout tah die today.

Then I heard a voice and it sounded like my mom I haven't seen her in a few months but I couldn't quite figure out who she was talkin to.I was guessing she was on the phone so I went to see because she got some nerve showin up here.

I walked out my room going into the living room to see her and a man I just looked at her in disgust.

"Why ain't my damn house clean?"she says.

I just looked at her confused asf once my momma started doing drugs she stopped coming she just stop caring as a whole.When she had a whole damn daughter to take care of but she just abandoned me she abandoned me she choose drugs over me men over me and I had nobody.

Nobody ain't neva gave a damn about me and that's just the reality of it all they say it gets better but I just gotta accept the fact that it ain't gone get better and I'm just gone have to deal with it.

"You hear her talkin to you bitch"the man said.

I looked at him he looked like he was in his thirty's he was tall and had short black hair.

I looked back at my mom and rolled my eyes "you got some nerve comin in here trynna run me you barley ever here and you trynna come in here trynna check me you need to be checkin yo damn self you over here openin yo legs to any and everybody while yo child over here playin all yo damn bills!"

The woman standing in front was no longer my mother she lost the title long time ago I don't know who she is.Before I could say anything else I feel a stinging feeling go across my face causing me to fall on the ground.

I hold my face looking up to see the man she was with was the one that slapped me and she was just sitting there with a smirk on her face.I just looked at her with disgust.

"Baby maybe you should teach her a lesson"she said with a smile growing on her face and he looked at her than me and started walking over to me with a smile

I was just scooting back until I was now agains the wall I was scared for my life not knowing what he was going to do.

He grabbed me by my hair he had a smirk on his face and my mom was just grinning.He pulled me to my room I then noticed what he was trying to do I screamed and cried for him to let go I apologized.

I didn't wanna lose my innocence I cried and screamed his grip just got tighter on my hair.He grabbed me off the floor and threw me on the bed.He now was on top of me he grabbed my hands and put them over my head he just looked at me I turned my head and I saw my mom at the door way with a big ass smirk on her face.

He started moving his hands down my body while one hand was still holding my arms.

"Please don't do this  I'll do anything just please don't"I cried I was a virgin and I was about to get my innocence token away and my mom just sat there smiling.

He put his hands in my pants he forced his finger in my entrance.I screamed and cried in pain.He started kissing my neck and he got up still holding my hands.He started to unbuckle his pants and my eyes widened.

He pulled his pants down and I kicked him right in his dick.He let go of me and I had forgot my mom was there and as I was about to escape she grabbed me as I tried to escape.The man grabbed me again.I just continued crying asking myself why me?

"You thought you were going to run from me!"he yelled he grabbed me by my throat and threw me back on the bed he slapped me across my face.Then he forced himself in me grunting and groaning.I kept screaming in pain he keep thrusting himself inside of me I cried and screamed hoping someone would hear me but it was no use.

After he was done he cleaned himself and they left there was blood on my bed I just went to the bathroom and showered I scrubbed my self for 2 hours I felt disgusting.I cried as I showered then I went and threw my sheets away getting new ones.I crawled into my bed and cried myself to sleep.