C23

**warning wholesome overload

I slowly limped to the front door of the hotel and opened it slowly.

Everyone was in the lobby. They hadn't noticed me yet. I was about ready to pass out. Ani senses my wooziness and immediately flew towards the group.

She poked Angels arm.

"Not now Ani." He said. Everyone looked at him.

"Wait-" he said confused. He slowly looked towards Ani.

"ANI?!" They all screamed in unison except for Alastor of course.

She smiled but it quickly turned into a look of worry. She pointed towards the front door where I was standing, leaning against the wall losing more and more blood.

"Hey guys..." I shakily said as they all looked at me.

"Y/N!!!" Charlie screamed in worry.

She ran over to me and helped me sit on the couch.

"SOMEBODY (once told me- no) GET TOWELS AND A FIRST AID KIT!! YOU KNOW WHAT JUST GET ALL OF THE FIRST AID KITS!!" She yelled.

Vaggie ran to get supplies while Alastor stood there looking just barely slightly worried. Nifty was crying into Angels leg as Angel just stood there dumbfounded. Husk on the other hand just stood there behind the bar with wide teary eyes. The grumpy baby gonna cri.

"Oh y/n..what happened to you..?" Charlie asked quietly trying to stop the bleeding.

"...I killed a Soul Catcher..." I whispered weakly.

"Holy shit." Angel blurted.

"Why were you gone for so long? We were starting to lose hope..." Charlie whispered with a shaky voice.

I looked at her confused.

"I was only gone a few hours.." I said weakly.

Now it was her turn to be confused.

"No.. you've been gone for 2 months y/n." Charlie spoke.

My eyes widened. I so desperately wanted to face palm but I knew it would hurt like a b-.

"Time moves faster in that realm...how could I forget that?"

-time skippu-

It's been a few days since I've been back and my wounds have started to heal. So far everyone has visited me except for Husk. I kinda..miss him..

I got up and slowly limped outside. I needed some air...and a pack of good ol fruit snacks.

(Get me fruit snacks mom. I crav.)

I limped to the bar after getting off the elevator. I noticed a mess of red feathers behind the bar on the ground. I jumped behind the bar and sat down beside the cat demon.

"Looks pretty comfy down there huh?" I asked loudly so that he would wake up.

He shot up and looked around frantically. Once his eyes landed on me he tensed up even more.

"I gotta go." He said simply before standing up.

Before he can get to the other side of the bar I grabbed his hand.

"Husk wait.." I whispered.

He tensed up but stayed silent.

"What's wrong? Why are you avoiding me?" I asked. My voice sounded broken like I was breaking on the inside. That's probably because I was.

"I-I shouldn't of let you go alone. Y-you looked so hurt and in so much pain when you came back. I-" he cut himself off. He dropped his head and used his wings to shield his face.

"When you didn't come back..I was so...worried. I- I didn't think you were going to come back..I...this is...I hate this feeling...I haven't felt like this in so long..I hate it so much.." he said shakily. His shoulders were trembling and his voice sounded even more broken than mine.

"I-I'm so so-sorry." That's when he broke down. He fell to his knees and sobbed.

I was already crying when he started but now I was crying even more.

Obviously Husk would never show anyone this side of him but it looks like he couldn't bottle it up anymore.

I crawled over to the front of him. He shielded his face with his hands. I leaned back against the bar making sure my wounds weren't touching anything. I grabbed his hand and pulled him close. He buried his head in the crook of my neck as I stroked his fur. It was actually surprisingly soft. He sobbed into my neck apologizing over and over.

"It's okay Husker..it's okay." I reassured pulling him closer.

At this point he was basically straddling my lap sobbing into my neck hugging my waist (gently). I normally would be very flustered by this but now wasn't the time.

Slowly his sniffles stopped and we just sat there embracing each other. It felt nice.

"I swear if you fuckin' tell anyone about this..." he grumbled into my ear.

I snickered and shook my head. "No I won't tell anyone. I promise."

"Good."

We sat there still for a moment and eventually drifted off to sleep. This was the best nights sleep I had ever had.

Little did I know this was also the best nights sleep Husk has had in a very very long time as well.

No nightmares. No dreams. We just had each other. That's what made it so great. We had each other.

* sorry it's very ooc but super wholesome
Fun fact: I hate the word 'giggled' unless it's a child. I just use 'snickered' 'chuckled' or 'laughed' (unless it's a super bubbly character)

That's the end of that conflict.
Suggestion credits go to- @Starful104 @EchoEmo @furrykitten1

Want your ideas to be possibly part of this story? Suggest ideas! I'm always open to suggestions!

Stay Tuned