C1

Y/n POV

I walked down the cracked cement sidewalk, staring straight ahead before turning a corner and see the Happy Hotel come into view.

Well at least I thought it was the Happy Hotel...

The sign said 'Hazbin Hotel' rather than 'Happy Hotel'.

I checked the address again and stare at the paper. Confused, I shifted my eyes to the hotel then back down to the paper then to the hotel again. I raised an eyebrow before shrugging and walking to the large door and knocking three times.

Knock

Knock

Knock

It takes a few moments before I heard shuffling from inside. The door shot open to a bright smiling blonde girl with rosy cheeks.

"Hello, welcome to the-" She started but cut herself off in realization as to just who is standing outside, eyes wide with fear. "J-just h-hang on a moment!" She squeaked before slamming the door in my face. I raised an eyebrow once again, but do as she says and wait.

Charlie's POV

The sound of knocks on the door echoed through the hotel lobby. Everyone, including myself, was sat at the bar. Everyone meaning all of the hotel staff which isn't much. The group went silent as they turned to the door. My body sparked with excitement as I stood and ran to the door, opening it with a huge closed-eye smile plastered onto my face. I started to speak before I open my eyes and stop.

Oh, Lucifer.

The person who stood outside the door was wearing an all too familiar famous black cloak with the hood up, shadowing the features of the wearer. They had a scythe on their back with a, I'd have to admit adorable, fairy hanging off the edge of the blade, swinging her legs happily and my eyes widen.

The Grim Reaper.

I knew I was safe due to who my father is, but what about the others?! What about Vaggie? What about Angel? Alastor? Niffty? Husk? What about the very few demons actually staying in the hotel?! If I let him in, he could kill them all in an instant!

I excused myself and closed the door before running back to the bar. Out of breath and adorning a pale face, I attempted to warn them, voice only coming out as wheezing as my hands shook.

"Well, who was it?" Vaggie asked curiously, crossing her arms.

"What do I do? What do I do!?" I asked myself, pacing and running my hands through my blonde hair, hyperventilating.

"Charlie? Charlie!" Vaggie called but I could hardly hear her through the rushing of blood in my ears. She got up and rested her hands on my shoulders to stop me from pacing. "Are you okay? What happened?" She asked, now very concerned for my well-being.

"The door..." I wheezed, pointing at the door with a shaking finger. I sat down because I started to feel a bit queasy.

Vaggie raised an eyebrow before going to the door. All I could hear from where I was sitting was the door opening and slamming closed right after a small 'excuse me' from Vaggie. Vaggie came running back to where we were.

"Is anyone gonna explain what's goin' on here?" Angel asked as he sucked on a popsicle rather sexually for no reason.

"The Grim Reaper is at the door." Vaggie explained quickly, wearing a face almost as pale as mine, and everyone's eyes widened a bit. Even Alastor's smile faltered a bit.

"What?!"

"We have to let him in. Who knows what he'll do if we ignore him!" Vaggie said turning to go back to the door but I stop her.

"I'll do it." I say, holding her arm so she can't go any further.

"No, you'll get hurt." She refused and struggled a bit from my grip.

"He won't hurt me."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm Lucifer's daughter. He won't do anything. Trust me." I said, moving my hand to hers and squeezing it a bit to reassure her.

"...okay just...be careful." She responded after a few moments, squeezing my hand back. I nodded in response with a small smile and walk back to the door.

Y/n POV

I've waited here for about eight minutes now. They're lucky I'm patient.

Suddenly the door opened and the blonde girl, who I knew as Charlie, the princess of hell, and my boss' daughter, stood on the other side.

"H-hi! I'm Charlie! It's nice to m-meet you. W-would you like to c-come in?" She asked politely yet nervously, shaking like a leaf.

I nodded and she opened the door wider to allow me through. I walked through the door and Charlie closed it behind me before she lead me to a bar that had a few demons surrounding it. I surveyed the demons, studying their features. They looked rather nervous as well.

It became uncomfortably quiet until Charlie cleared her throat. "W-well, let me introduce you to everyone." She said, looking to me for confirmation. When I nodded she goes spouting off names.

"F-first, w-we have Vaggie." She gestured to the girl that opened the door after Charlie before closing it again not a second later with a shaking hand.

"N-next, we have Angel Dust." She introduced the well-known pornstar who I also remembered participated in the turf war when I first heard of the hotel. "B-but you can call him Angel if you like."

"Next, we have Nifty." She said, gaining a small amount of confidence, gesturing to a small girl sat on the bar counter. Might I say, she was quite adorable.

"Next, Husk." She said gesturing to a unique cat-demon with wings. He was drinking a bottle of cheap booze.

"Lastly, Alastor." She gestured to a strawberry pimp- wait...the Radio Demon?! Why would they allow him of all people help with the hotel? Why would he want to?

I tilted my head, the action clearly stating what I was thinking because Charlie started to speak again.

"I know what you're thinking. The Radio Demon? Yea, heh. H-He wanted to help, so I allowed him to." She explained before moving on to asking the silent question. "M-may I ask why you're here?"

I turned to her and reached my hands up to my hood, pulling it down, letting my h/l h/c hair flow out from it's hiding position.

Everyone's jaws dropped in realization. Except for Alastor's of course. His eyes just widened a bit. He's too cool to be shocked.

"I want to help." I said, face stoic.

"Holy shit." Angel breathes.

Just then they realized. The Grim Reaper is a girl?!

* I know shocker yay *nervously laughs* it's stupid I know but stay with me it will get better!... I think...

[EDITED x3] 1150 words

Stay Tuned~