....I....lost my virginity.

ESTHER KEIPA's  POV

The last thing I recalled was me dancing with Oscar. The way he moved me around. The way he smiled at me as I did my steps. I danced a traditional form close to the popular tarantella.

As I became fully composed, I felt that I was wrapped in sheets and I could feel a person sleeping next to me. I was only in my undies. He begun to touch me softly. His fingers grazed on my tummy. His touch was warm.

I smiled.

I turned to him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt that he was not wearing a shirt. His warm breath fanned my visage .I wanted to open my eyes and uncover him just to see his tattoos when I felt him placing his lips on my forehead.
Out of intuition, I perceived that those were not Oscar's lips !

My suspense developed into a bold clarity of surety when he kissed me again, it was not him.

Geez only God knew what I felt that time.

My blood begun to boil and I became nervous. I opened my eyes and to my shock it was Joe!

I pulled away immediately and sat upright covering myself with the sheets. I tried to remember anything about last night but I was only hurting my head.
Certainly, I had passed out. But that didn't explain why the heck I was naked in bed with Joe.
I poked him and he woke up. I wanted to ask him a thousand questions that were flooding in my mind in a matter of seconds but suddenly,the door was opened with a thud and Oscar stormed in.
He looked at Joe for a long time and then  at me and I could see anger in his face.

I wanted the earth to crack and swallow me alive.

"What is this Esther ?"he roared.

Before I could answer,he stepped forward and dragged Joe from the bed. Joe looked clumsy and unstable. He fell on the floor and Oscar sitting on his hip pounded his face hardly with his strong paws. Blood begun to ooze from Joe's nose orifice and that's when I yelled out,
"Oscar stop,it is not what you think."
He paused his yet another punch in the midair. I could see sweat beading his forehead and his chest heaving heavily.
He stood up and trotted towards the door.
"It looks like exactly what I'm thinking,"he yelled and there was anger and vulnerability in his voice. It was like the sound of a cracking ice.

I wanted to stop him and try to explain but those red stains on the white sheet I had wrapped myself in stopped me. I stared at them in awe.
My mouth fully open.

The red stains couldn't get over me. I stared  at them thoughtfully as he bang the door closed.

I had lost my virginity!

" Oh gosh, " I wanted this to be just an episode in a movie.

At that time my body evoked a feeling,the worst I ever experienced before. A feeling that made me to have mixed emotions. At one point I felt angry and I did not want to see Joe,not at all. He was a sick idiot to sleep with me when I was unconscious.
But where was Oscar and Emily when he achieved all this? I kept wondering.
Even the fact that we were still in the same room with him was horrible. At another point I was skeptical,not believing that this was really happening. I picked my clothes on the floor and wore them,then,I left the room.
No, I run outside the room.

I tiptoed downstairs and teens were sleeping aimlessly almost everywhere. Many of whom cuddled up .
Others were already  awake and making out at the bathrooms and balcony's  .

I washed my face at the kitchen sink and dried it with a towel.

On my way outside from the kitchen , I meet a tall boy who looked much like Oscar. It was as if  they were identical  twins. The only thing that made me notice it was not Oscar is his black hair and a tear drop tattoo down his left eye. I could not tear my gaze from him.

I stared at him until he asked, "what ?" With an an expression of 'I don't give a fuck' on his face. His voice was husky, just like  Oscar's.

I thought Oscar had only a small sister.

"What the hell makes you look like my boyfriend?" Was what I would have asked him but I was so messed up.

I left him there standing still.

"Is he his brother or something?" I thought.

  I walked over empty bottles,cigarette filters,vomits and all sorts of litter trying to look for Emily or Oscar but none of them came to my sight. I left the house my legs wobbly having a headache, it was the hangover I think.
Deep inside, I had the tendency to feel like a pure savage having cheated on Oscar.

And did I really cheat on him?

So many questions were crowded my mind but nobody to ask. My body felt worn out and the clothes I was wearing were dirty and reeked of alcohol and sex!
Sooner, I was walking along the  pavement leading to our compound.

  When I  entered the compound, instead of following the concrete pavement, I walked straight to the front  door through the dewy tall grass and as a result, my shoes were soggy by the time I stood on the entrance of  the house. I inserted a key in the keyhole and twisted it.
When I was inside, I went straight to the bed and threw myself on it.

I stared at the ceiling in despair.

My eyes begun to soak in tears.

My vision became blur from the accumulation of the tears .

I cried myself dry.

🤭
I hope you're enjoying the story?
Talk to me.
Hit the like button !