the strange encounter revealed.

OSCAR's POV

I arranged the tables in neat columns and Joe was putting chairs around each one of them.

"Esther looks hot today, " Said Joe.

"C'mon Joe boy, my girl is ever hot, " I was quick to say this.

Joe had started to tease me since I begun  to give a shit about Esther.

Emily was washing the dishes and Esther  was mopping the living room.
We took the TV and other fragile stuffs to the guest room and locked them there.
We were getting ready for the party that was to occur that day at night and everybody was cooperating.

I saw Emily staring at the torch I had got from that acquittance on that night. She took too long on it and I couldn't help. It was as if she was looking for something on it.

I walked to her, "what's up Emma,I got it from an unknown person," I snapped teasingly.
She looked around and her face was nervous,she pulled me outside the house and looking serious,she said,
"Do you see this teddy sticker here?"I nodded noticing it at the bottom of the torch."I'm the one who stuck it on. This is my torch."
"It's okay,just take it,I just carried it anyway."I said thinking it was her that I had run smacked.
" And why the heck would you run like that?"I had to ask .

Bewildered,she took me by hand and lead me to the laundry.
She looked around and sighed.

"Are you okay?" I snapped.

She looked at the torch once more and then at me.

I frowned.

Obviously, she was acting oddly.

"Listen. I was coming home from my friend at around 7:00 pm when I saw my dad leaving our house with a blonde and his shirt was unbuttoned. What would you think of it? Of course I became suspicious,I hid in the perimeter Cyprus fence surrounding our homestead from where I watched them. I saw them making out before dad gave her this torch telling her that she needed it in the dark. He then gave her some money and threatened,"remember,you and me have never met,"I was not able to see the girl's face clearly since all this time as if she was knowing where I was, she  showed me her back .I felt sympathy to my innocent mother who had gone to check on her sickening friend and would probably come back home later that night. I had heard her complain about my dad's current odd behaviors out of his drunkenness. Will you please....please tell me who she was now that you have this torch?"She put the torch on the laundry counter. She begged me to tell her who the heck she was as she bursted out in sobs.

I told her all that had happened and she seemed not to believe me until I told her that the only thing I saw was those printed words on her hood. She stopped crying at that and said she'd seen that too.

"What were they?"
"Dare me to do in white."
"You know nothing about the girl?"
"No, I didn't see her face "

She shock he head and resumed sobbing.

I went  close to her and I hugged her .

" I swear I'm telling the truth, I'm sorry ." I whispered in her ear.

I think I managed to calm her down.
She stopped crying and I dried her ,soaked in tears, cheeks with the hem of my hoodie.

"What if  either Joe or Esther shows and sees us this way, "I thought and swallowed a large amount of saliva knowing that they both can't understand.

Especially  Esther.

We decided to tell no one about it until we would figure out who it was or otherwise they'll think we were frantic or so we thought.

I plucked the weeds from the ceramics at the bed as Esther went back to the room.
Later on,I went back to the room and we begun setting up the lights with Joe.

******

It was late in the evening and Emily and Esther had gone to get ready for the party leaving us doing the same.

*******

I wore a black suit along with a flowery shirt and a tie that had the same violet colour as my breast pocketed handkerchief.
Joe was in a grey suit too and a green shirt.
At around 22:00 pm teens had already begun to show up. Some smoked bowl,some got drunk and others occupied the dance floor literally grinding on each other. I could see a girl kissing another at the corner and I pulled my brows together. It made me remember girls by cardi B and Rita

I saw Emma stepping in and she looked simple. Her blue dress took her perfectly. Joe took her with gratitude and they disappeared in the crowd.

It was not until around midnight that I saw Esther walking in the room wearing a black dress that crisscrossed on her belly along with a black unzipped hood. She was sashaying her eyes all over the room.

I walked to her and giving me a tight hug she whispered in my ear,"I want you to break my virginity tonight."
I was excited by her words. She looked like she meant it. I felt my pintle hardening upon thinking about it.

But wait,was she still a virgin after........?

I ushered her in and walking to the drinks,she took a yellow tumbler and halfly filled it with tequila. Topping with vodka,She drank it down quickly.
The mixing of the two brands could be dangerous. I knew she didn't know that.

I drunk the first, second and a third tot of whisky and walking to the disc jockey,I requested a song .
I came back to Esther and took her hand leading her to the dance floor. I was enjoying the alcoholic buzz that had started to build in my system. We begun to dance.
She had passionate moves. She swayed her hips sideways with her hands over her head like she was doing umbrella steps.

She was a definitely a pro at this.

I happened to roll her around as we continued dancing at the moment I saw her back and suddenly, not believing my eyes, I sobered and reading again just to confirm I was certain about those printed words at her back of her black  hood she was wearing. They read;

Dare me to do

The print was in white. Below the words was a small hole as if made by a spark but this time I saw it clearly, it was lined by a black ring like structure.

I looked at Emily and probably seeing what I had just seen,she was starring at Esther in disbelief and her lower jaw was dropping!

🤭

Hey guys .
As I wrote this chapter, my friend Sharleen happened to come and she helped me a lot it its development. She got amazing stories like this one. Check her profile please. If interested, I can send you a link in the dm.

Don't forget to push the like button. Xo)