Shot - 12

Sanskar go to mm. And hurriedly go inside parking the car. His p.a. informed him the flight timing that is after two hours. He go in only to find sujatha was sitting there with other family members who were worried.

Sujatha: sanskar,u came .. where were u? San...
But sanskar rushed toward his room without answering anything.
Sujatha: sanskar.. sanskar...

Laksh and adarsh look at each other.
Laksh: Chachi ji.. please calm down. We will talk to him.

They were calling on his phone continuously as they didn't knew where was he but he wasn't taking his calls. Sanskar only attend his p.a. call who informed him about flight timings. He was not in his sense after knowing about swara.

He go inside his room. He go to washroom and wash his face several times with water and look at his face . His eyes was red . Taking a sigh ,He turn on the shower and let the water flow over his body to calm his nerves. He was freaking out of emotions. He was going through so much. He was scared, angry, hurt, feeling pain. He closed his eyes and remind the moment with swara.
After few minutes he came out of washroom. And took his clothes to get ready. He was buttoning his shirt standing in front of mirror when his eyes caught something on his chest. The scratch mark.. he touched it slowly and remind the moment when he kissed her. Her hand clutching on his chest in anticipation. He closed his eyes . He could still feel her lips against his. He could still feel her shiver,her deep yet heavy breathe . Her touch on his chest. The way she gave in that kiss, the moment freezed in his mind . He want to live it again and again with her.
Suddenly he felt a hand encircling him from the back. He felt his heart beats fast . He hold it.
" I love u sanskar" she whispered.
" Don't leave me Swara.. please, I love u too" he said restlessly.
" I need to go sanskar.. bye"

He opened his eyes wide with a jerk and looked up. His hand on his chest bruise. He was breathing heavily.
" No, I won't let u go swara. I can't" he said to himself.

He immediately buttoned his shirt and get ready. He packed his bag taking his clothes and few important things.

Downstairs:
Sujatha:I m worried for him jiji..
Adarsh: Chachi , why don't u go and sleep. Sanskar also came back na.. don't worry, I m going to talk to him.

Sujatha: but he never did like this before.. I m sure there is some problem.

Adarsh: Chachi ji.. it's ok. I said na. I will go and talk. U pls take rest. Otherwise ur Heath will be affected.

Then only pari came there with uttara.
Adarsh: pari, u didn't sleep yet? U should take rest.
Pari: no, I m fine.. I just woke up and didn't find u in room so I came here , uttara was studying so she saw me and came with me. What happened? Is everything alright?

Adarsh: yeah, just sanskar wasn't home till now so everyone was worried but no worry he came back. U go to sleep. I will come in a while.
Uttara, u also go to sleep and take pari with u.

Laksh: Bhai is right, maa sanskar Bhai is fine na. U all should go and sleep. I m with adarsh Bhai, we will talk to sanskar Bhai.

Sanskar room:

Sanskar took his bag and was about to go out of room but look around. He could still feel her presence in this room.

Sanskar:( monologue) I promise u swara, next time when I will come back in this room. U will be there with me. Otherwise ,I will never come back because those memories will haunt me . This room look so lifeless without u.

Thinking this he go out of his room with his bag. He was climbing downstairs hurriedly and was going out when adarsh saw him and stop him.

Adarsh: where r u going sanskar? And this bag?