Chapter 4: Disappearance

Gaillard's POV

"Um... I don't even know how to point it out to you guys but Toshiki Kai has disappeared." I said with a sad tone. "What do you mean? He can't just disappear to thin air now can he?!" Kamui exclaimed. "Uh... he kinda did..." "WHAT!?!" They yelled. "Gaillard what do you mean? What happened?" Aichi asked, he was trembling. "Why not we start from the beginning." I told them not knowing how on earth he disappeared in the first place either.

________________________________

(Flashback)
"Your flight back to Japan is in two days right Kai?" I asked Kai who looked like he was in deep thought "Yeah, that's right. My stay here was fun but sadly it has to end." After the fight in the Sanctuary, Kai and I had become friends since, after all, he was the one who saved Aichi from himself. We became close that I even invited him here in Europe after his graduation. " Is something wrong Kai? I mean you booked a flight so suddenly without telling me or anybody here and you look like your bothered." I said with a serious 'You can't hide it from me' look. He sighed, " Fine, I know this sounds crazy but," Kai started," Two nights ago, Blaster Blade came in my dream. He told me that someone was after me and my mate. I felt he meant Aichi. I didn't know what was going on so I tried to call Aichi but I can't get to him. I thought something was wrong and I want to find out whether this feeling is from instinct or just a thought and I'm hoping it's the latter." He ended.

I hope it's just a dream... wait, "What makes you say that it was really Blaster Blade who came in your dream?" I wanted to make sure it was just a dream. "Blaster Blade came to me in another dream once before... when Aichi disappeared. He was the reason I remember Aichi that time. " I makes sense. "That's why you remember Aichi when you should have forgotten about him." I said. "Yeah"

The silence was broken by a sudden earthquake. It took about 5 minutes before it stopped. We realized that it was not an ordinary earthquake when a spirit appeared before us, and it looked like Kai recognized that spirit.

Kai's POV
"Takuto?" Was all I could say to the spirit in front of me. "Toshiki Kai, it's been awhile." I don't know what to say... I thought he disappeared with his other self when the invasion ended. "I didn't completely disappeared, I simply went back to Cray." What is he, a mind reader?!"And I am not a mind reader either... I'm only answering the questions you could simply ask." He did it again. "Kai who is this pe- er... spirit?" I forgot Gaillard was with us. "Um, this is Takuto. He uh... he's the one who helped us in the Link Joker invasion. But he had to disappear after." I told him and he understood completely.

Gaillard's POV
" So, what brings you here Takuto?" Kai asked " The same reason Blaster Blade showed up in your dream." The spirit, or should I say Takuto said. Kai gave him a confused look signaling him to continue. "Blaster Blade was right when he said someone is after you and your mate and you're right that the mate he mentioned is Aichi Sendou. I cannot tell you who it is but I can only warn you that the enemy is much more powerful than Void." But before he could say anymore, an evil aura engulfed Takuto. "Toshiki Kai, Cray is experiencing a terrible force right now... though he is after you and Aichi Sendou, I want both of you to save Cray... but in order for you to help us, you will need the power of PSY Qualia." And with that he disappeared. Suddenly, Kai looked like he went to a trance, his eyes where glowing and a mysterious light surrounded him. It flashed brighter that I could not see much. When the mysterious light disappeared, so did Kai.

---------------------------------------------
By the way... if you haven't watch season 4 of Cardfight!! Vanguard yet, Mate is a simply a comrade (just saying in case anyone thought otherwise). Also Psyqualia was officially spelled as PSY Qualia in the anime. Anyway vote, comment and enjoy everyone~