55. Venice

Chapter Fifty-Five

The next morning I woke up relieved that it was half term and there was no school. I needed this break. But I didn't get much rest as as soon as I got dressed my phone rang.

"Its not like you to be awake this early on a free day Case." I told her.

"Good morning to you too." She said sarcastically. "Are you dressed?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yes?"

"What are you wearing?" Casey questioned.

"Casey, you've got a boyfriend. If you want to have phone sex then call him—"

"Hes not into that kind of stuff." She laughed. "Now please answer my question.

"Well I'm gonna have to dissapoint you, because I'm in a pair of tracksuits and an oversized sweater. Does that arouse you?" I joked.

She laughed. "Totes. But you have to change."

"Into what?" I asked. 

"Something formal and fancy." She told me.

"Why?" I asked confused. 

"Its a surprise." Casey told me.

"Casey seriously—"

"Hannah seriously, get dressed because I'm picking you up in half an hour." And she hung up.

I stood there slightly confused at the situation before running to my closet and dishing out an outfit. I quickly replaced my oversized sweater with a short sleeve navy crop top. Then I slipped off my tracksuits and slipped on an ombre stardust galaxy print skirt and finally taking my fluffy socks of for a pair of light brown suede strappy platform heels. In my opinion I looked formal enough. It would be easier if I knew what I was dressing up for.

I heard a car horn outside my house so I grabbed a light brown mini satchel bag and ran out of the house.  Casey looked me up and down. "I like it. Get in."

I was slightly startled but I followed her instructions. As soon as I had closed the passengers door she sped off down my road. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. 

"Do you know the meaning of surprise?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes sighing. "It better be worth it."

I saw Casey nod. "It better be."

~***~

After a 40 minute drive of singing along to the radio,  Casey had stopped the car. I looked out the Window. "Casey?"