Shinsou(☁️)

🐱SHINSOU X READER🐱
⚠️WARNING: Fluff⚠️

(You):
SHINSOU!!!!!! Babyyyyy!

Cat Lover:
What?

(You):

Look at our son

Look at our son. I named her Oreo.

Cat Lover:
Our... son? Are you on cat nip?

(You):
What, no. THIS IS PURRRFECTLY NORMAL.

Cat Lover:
Why am I dating you again?

(You):
Beeeecause you luuuv me!!

Cat Lover:
What ever, can I come over today?

(You):
Of course! You can meet our son for the first time.

Cat Lover:
Okay, see you there princess.

(You):
Okay, lover boy.

  I smiled at the purring ball of fluff on my chest. Oreo was just so small, and having her curled up on me made my heart melt. After 10 minutes I heard a knock on the knock, not wanting to get up I yelled that it was unlocked. Knowing it was Hitoshi, I heard his footsteps as he made his way to my room.

  "It's not safe to leave your door unlocked." He commented as the bed dipped from his body weight.

  "Mmm yeah, but I couldn't get up." I said my attention on the kitty, he grunted in agreement and scooted over to my side making sure not to wake the kitten up. For a while we stayed all cuddled up, until Shinsou squinted his eyes and picked up Oreo. I gasped and reached for her  back, only giving up and letting Shinsou take her.

  Shinsou put her down onto her own bed, then going back to me. Sitting down next to me and forcing me to lay my head in his lap for him to play with my hair.

  "I didn't like all the attention Oreo was getting." I laughed a bit at my boyfriend who was jealous of a cat.

  "He's not going to replace you." I said kissing his cheek as we moved to a new position with me laying flat against his body and his arms wrapped protectively around me. Oreo supposedly woke up and came over to join us. As I was drifting off into sleep I smiled happily at my cat family.