Ojiro(🔥)

requested!! thanks so much again!! and like before i hope its good

'How did she get into 1A, she's such a villain!'
'Did you hear the rumor that she's a traitor and is secretly working for the League of Villains!'
'No way! Really! Gosh they should expel her already jeez.'

Nothing I wasn't used to, having a powerful quirk and a bad past gave some people the wrong idea. Ny quirk isn't even that villainous just when I was little I had anger issues, I sorted them out but I'd use it to scare people and yell at them. I got expelled once and thats when I realized I needed to stop.

Other people teased me relentlessly, telling me horrible things, accusing me of working for the LOV. (league of villains, ha there one letter of from spelling LOVE.)  My fellow classmates didn't do anything but also didn't deny it, or stick up for me.

Everyone there even thought it was me, Midoriya as well we even grew up together! Then I move away to America for my fathers job, got my quirk there then the company moves back and brings my dad with me. It was just a coincidence that a couple weeks after I had joined 1-A that the LOV attacked.

Today was the finally straw for me, when I heard Midoriya mumbling theories about me. I slammed my hands on the lunch table I sat at and turned over to a frightened Midoriya.

"DID ANY OF YOU EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME IF IT WAS TRUE!? ALL OF YOU ACCUSED ME OF WORKING AS A VILLAIN BECAUSE OF MY PAST THAT IF ANYBODY HAD ACTUALLY TALKED TO ME I WOULD OF TOLD THEM I CHANGED!! BUT NOOOO! YOU ALL ASSUME I'M THE VILLAIN, EVERYTHING WAS A COINCIDENCE AS WELL! SO F*CK YOU GUYS!" I left in a hurry to run away. Many teachers gave me confused faces and asked me what I was doing.

"Leaving! You all think that it was okay to accuse me! B-break me down, make me suffer! For what because you guys think that I'm not devoted enough to become a hero! Well I quit, I don't care if I don't become a hero anymore, I've sacrificed my emotional, and mental health for this." Leaving with my bag to the front door with All Might following behind me.

I laughed like a psycho for a bit and turned to him. "You know, when I first arrived here I was happy because it was new, and people would be more accepting. But your just like the rest."

—Training Camp Saga—

It was after we had just successfully captured Bakugo with of course our information from Ojiro. Which me and Ojiro had become close friends with since we would chat on the phone for hours, since seeing each other in person was prohibited. Until he revealed that he was indeed the traitor, when I got the news that Ojiro was going to be revealed today I was buzzing with join. Apparently Shigaraki's master said it was time, and was all clear to reveal him.

"EEEE YES!" I squealed up and down, I was beyond excited. I covered my mouth quickly as I saw my best-friend Toga smiling girlishly at me.

"Do you have a crush on furry tail?" She gasped, my brain stopped progressing things. Had I liked Ojiro? The more I thought about it the more I realized it and blushed harder. I slammed my hands on my cheeks feeling the heat radiating off them.

"R-really, I do?"

"Aw, poor baby! Don't worry I can help you with all your girly feels!" Toga poked my forehead as I quickly changed the subject to Deku, who I knew she was obsessed with! She went on this rant longer then the Nile River about him! I face palmed and wished I never asked in the first place.

"Girls! He's waking up get in here! Oh and Ojiro heres!" I sprinted up and into the main bars room my smiled widened as I saw Ojiro, he was more attractive then I remembered him to be.

"O-oh, hey (y/n). You look good — I mean nice — I mean pretty — I uh, hi again." I chuckled at him getting startled, I wanted to hug him but knew boss man would get utterly upset. So I fought back the nerve to hug him.

"(Y/n)! Ojiro! I KNEW YOU TWO WERE BASTARD TRAITORS! GRRR!" Bakugo struggled like a manic dog, then calmed down to realize something in this mind. "Wait, but how did? (Y/n) you weren't the traitor were you? Because how else would you have gotten the information on the training camp? So why the hell did you go evil!"

I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything, folding my arms my mood changed I was unhappy, and gloomy.

-After this whole thingy-

"Where do we go now?" Ojiro asked lost.

"I remember seeing this abandoned wear house somewhere nearby!" Toga yelled as she skipped the way all the way there.

"Uh, (Y/n) sorry for acting like a creep before. I was just excused to meet you?"

"Its fine!" I smiled forgivingly at him as we trailed behind the group, correction trailed behind the only people who ever accepted me. It was silent but nice, hearing the wind wisp by our ears.

Poor Ojiro was conflicted he wanted to hold your hand but didn't want to move fast. He decided to shoot for it because he had waited this long why not? And to his surprise you held his hand tighter and never let go.

"So are you two a thing or what?" Dabi asked looking back at the two love birds.

"Yes!" They both replied to him, their blush burning bright red but luckily in the dark you couldn't see it.

—Heres that Hagakure's angst—

"Bakugo, a-are you sure he is a traitor? What it (Y/n) is forcing him too?"

"No! For all I knew they had a strong boyfriend, girlfriend relationship before the camp!" Bakugo stormed off leaving Hagakure's heart broken into pieces.