Chapter 36

ZACK

"Come on! Dudes I just want you to spend a little time with me." I held my ball out.

"Zack we can't don't you understand?" Nathan said.

"We did something wrong! God! We can't sleep we are feeling really guilty!" Jack bit his lip.

"About Christopher? Seriously? That's all what we wanted, he is finally gone!" I crossed my arms.

"Zack! We just said that cause we were upset and ignorant! We didn't care about him when he was around, we abandoned him in the middle of a street, two days ago now we can't find him, the police are searching every corner of the city for him!" Nathan spoke with shaky voice.

"He might be in a terrible situation and it's all our fault! Father and Fred are trying their best running here and there looking for our youngest brother we hated and despised!" Tears creep down Jack's cheeks, "it was my fault, I should have pick him up.

"But-"

"Don't be selfish! Can't you see no one is in the mood of playing or doing anything other than looking for Christopher?! God!" Nathan pulled jack close whispering pleasant words in his ears.

"But I-"

"We are not coming, if you don't have anything to say please leave!" Nathan angrily said.

I threw the ball on the wall before slamming the door as I left, I hate Christopher!

Ever since he is gone everyone is been busy looking for him, nobody din with me, no body plays with me, the don't even speak to me, not even my big boos.

I hate Christopher! Why is he always the center of attention?! I mean everyone is torn apart just because of one person, not just one person, the person that ruin our childhood by taking our mother.

Is always like this with them, Christopher here Christopher there. I wish they'll find him dead! Just maybe we can move on.

I walk to the leaving room where father and Fred were busy calling and pacing around.

Since this Christopher nonsense! I can't go out anymore! Father says till Christopher is found, he is worried that I might be abducted.

Father quickly pick his buzzing phone.

"What?" He said, Fred approach him signaling the loud speaker, he did so.

"I have your son with me Daniel."  A scary voice came from the other line.

"How can I be sure?" Father asked.

"Here, come on boy speak to your Father." The voice said but nothing.

"I asked you to fucking speak!" The guy yelled, we could here soft whimpers coming from the other line.

"F-father? Please get me out of here." It sounded like Christopher little wimp. I rolled my eyes.

"Christopher are you okay? Where are you? Don't worry everything will be fine, I promise." Father blurted out.

"Now your request was granted, is time to grant mine, two million pound in exchange of your son's life."

"Fine but don't hurt him you'll obtain your money whenever you want, I just want my son!"

"I want it in cash! I'll call you later for the location."

"I want my son right now! I'll give you whatever amount but I want him!"

"You need to be patient." The link went blank.