Chapter 26

Misha's POV:

"Ibraheem." I called out to Ibraheem who had been staring at me ever since we had left the farmhouse. I was trying to play it cool but he wasn't being subtle at all. He would stare forward for a few seconds then look back at me again.

"Gee begum? (Yes, wife?)" I could hear the amusement in his voice. I was going to ignore the way my heart leapt when he said 'begum' to me. Was he always this handsome? I was losing my mind. I had just married him. I should be thinking of what to tell my parents instead of noticing how good looking he is.

"Sarak par dhiyan dou. (Focus on the road.)" I replied seriously trying to keep my expression solemn. He smirked as he looked at the partially empty road.

"Kyun? Sarak par kya hai? (Why? What is on the road?)"

"Gaari na mardena kahin. (Don't crash the car somewhere.)" I looked at him properly. Was this man really my husband? I felt my heart rate pick up. I looked away the moment he looked back at me. This was so awkward.

"Nahi marta, meri jaan. (I won't hit it, my life.)" Ignore the way he is calling you, Misha. I felt a smile creep up on my face but I pushed it back down. "Mujhe tou bas yeh nahi yakeen araha k tum ab meri biwi ho. Meri ho bas ab. (I still can't believe you are my wife. All mine now.)"

"Mujhe bhi nahi yakeen araha k humara waqaye nikkah hogaya hai. (Yeah, I can believe that the two of us are legally married now.)" I agreed with his statement. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that we were married. Literally. Legally. Oh man, my family was going to kill me. How was I going to tell them without getting killed? But did I regret this? One look at Ibraheem's face confirmed my thoughts. Not one bit. I was finally at true peace.

"Koi shak hai tou dubara karlete hen. Jitni dafah kahogi karlenga nikkah. (If you have any doubts we can get it again. I will get married to you as many times as you want.)" I felt him grab my right hand with his left hand while his other hand was on the steering wheel. I flinched slightly but didn't fight it. He entwined his fingers with mine. I felt shivers run down my spine. The good kind.

He picked up my hand and I looked at him in confusion as he brought it to his lips. Before I could ask him what the hell he was doing, he placed a tender kiss on the back of my hand. I felt a surge of goosebumps course through my entire body. "Men ab pura ka pura tumhara hun, jo kahogi men karne ko tiyar hun. Aur tum meri ho. (I am completely and entirely yours now, whatever you say, I am willing to do it. And you are mine.)" I felt my face heat up completely.

"Nahi nahi, filhaal aik hi kafi hai. Pata nahi ghar walon ko yeh khabbar kaise batani hai. (No, no, one is good for now. I don't know how I am going to break this news to my family.)" I was so overwhelmed with what was happening that my head had started to spin.

"Araam se batana. Lekin ziada daer na lagana. Kehti ho tou men bhi sath ajata hun. (Take your time. But don't take too long. If you say so, I will join you as well.) I want you to move into my house as soon as possible with a proper wedding. You belong right by my side." He put our entwined hands in his lap and squeezed it.

"Ibraheem, can you let go of my hand now?" I questioned as I looked down blushing and he smirked at me.

"Bas? Itne se bas hogaye hai? Men tou abhi shuru horaha hun. Abhi tou menay aur bara kuch karna hai. (That's it? You are already giving up? I am just getting started. I have so many things I want to do.)" I felt my face burn with embarrassment. I mean I knew he was shameless but did he had to be so direct about it? He finally let go of my hand while laughing. "Tarsa, tarsa kar tou akhir meri howi ho. Tumhari soch hai mera dil kya kya chahta hai. (You became mine after torturing me so much. You can't even begin to think of what my heart tells me to do.)" I covered my face with my hands at his comment.