A Talk With Natsuki

I hop in my car, still a dent in the hood from when I got thrown onto it by Natsuki's dad. I drive to the nearest store, putting the car in park and removing the key. I am barraged by the blinding light of the store when I walk in. I purchase a microwave breakfast biscuit and a beer, showing them my ID. I head out, and sit on a nearby bench, eating the food. I pop open the beer and down a sip. It's swill, but it's something. It can barely even be called beer, at that, more of spicy water. Spotting a short, dim coral pink haired figure walking along the sidewalk, with a jacket and scarf on, I look at her. "Natsuki? What are you doing here?" I ask, swallowing another sip of beer. "Y/N?" She replies, walking over to the bench. "Mind if I have a swig?" She asks, motioning towards the bottle in my hand. I hand her the bottle. 

"I have a question. Is Sayori.. okay?"

"She hasn't told you yet, eh?" She takes a drink from the bottle, and places it in my hand.

"Told me what?"

"Her depression." She says, rather non affected

"What!? That.. what?"

"She told me, just because I saw a poem she wrote."

"I need to help. Sorry to cut this short, bu-"

"No! Stop. She's better now. She's gonna get help, she told me."

"No. I had some sort of premonition or something. She committed suicide! I have no time to do this!"

I dash back to the house, and charge into Sayori's room. "Sayori-!" I call out. What lies before me is... petrifying. "Sayori..." I say, tears gushing down my face.