A Day At The Mall, Part Three

Natsuki's POV:

I follow Yuri into the book store. It looks like a library spin-off, but okay. "Hey, Yuri, I'll be in the manga section." I call out, walking around. Finally! The manga section. I pull a volume from the shelf and start reading. The manga is called Tokyo Ghoul, Y/N recommended it to me, but it's really bloody. "My dad would kill me if he..." I begin to say, but stop myself. Old habit. I decide to buy the first three volumes, and head over to the horror section. Just as I turn the corner, Yuri bumps into me and falls onto me, sending manga and horror novels flying. I close my eyes, and clench my teeth at the impact. I open my eyes to find Yuri on top of me, her eyes closed, not realizing that she is on top of me. I turn brighter red than a tomato. "Y-Y-Yuri! What are you doing-!" I call out as she opens her violet eyes. She follows my lead, and is brighter red than a tomato. "O-oh! I-i'm sorry.." She says, scurrying off of me and collect the novels. "Dummy..." I mutter to myself, helping her collect the books. Our hands meet on a book, and I instinctively yank it away, blushing. "What the hell? This couldn't get more embarrassing!" I think. We pay for the books, and exit the book store to meet the others. Why am I so happy around her? Being around her makes me feel fuzzy. Makes me feel... pink. I blush. Hard. AAGHH! What am I thinking?!? What's going on? I don't know.. am I... ehhh!?!? I don't know what's going on!!