Forty Five

My mom had the divorce papers in her bag and she had already signed them, all we had to do was go see Jisung's father and that was the bit i was afraid about.

We took the car back to the house and Jisung was still tightly holding my hand in the back of the car

"Come on, lets go get this over with."

She grabbed our hands and she walked up to the door letting herself in.

It was silent until i heard a crash from the kitchen.

I saw my stepfather standing there.

"Sign these, i have already done my part." She threw them in his face and he just shook his head as he scoffed.

"You." He was pointing at me.

"This is all your fault. What are you still doing alive.!"

My eyes widened and he started to walk towards me slowly.

I backed away a bit until i couldn't move much more because of how dark it was.

He lifted up his hand and he was about to slap me when i saw Jisung grab his arm while his other hand was on my stomach.

"I'm sorry father, but from this day i disown you as a father. I won't let anything happen to me, my future wife and child."

"Child..?" His voice suddenly sounded frail.

He didn't know!?

He had to hold his head a bit and he looked so shocked.

"Pass me the divorce papers." He stated as he sighed.

My mom picked them off the floor and he grabbed a pen.

"Here. Have it. I'm done with you all anyway. I'm disgusted with all of you. You ruined so many peoples lives."

His words hit me a bit.

Did we?...

It was silent on the ride in the car. We didn't even know where to go.

"I will send these papers off and then we can all be free." My mother stated.

"Thanks so much for everything mom."

Time skip to the next morning in the house straykids were in ⏩⏩

Me and Jisung woke up on the couch on top of one another but we didn't want to move at all.
We just stayed lying there.

"Are you awake?" He asked me. He brushed away my hair on my face.

"Yeah i am. But can we just stay like this for a bit."

"Of course."

"I was thinking. What should we call the child?"

"Thats a good question." He laughed.