Fifteen

Y/n's pov:
I pulled out the adress of my brothers house and typed it into my phone.
He lived about 20 minutes away from here.
I wanted to go see him again and catch up, asking him how he managed to get here in korea.
Jisung had left the house after he got out the pool, so it was the perfect time to go and see him.
I changed again and dried off, then i started to walk to Vernon's house. I could do with the exercise. Vernon's apartment was quite big from the outside. I knocked loudly on the ouside.
The door opened and i saw a happy face looking back at me.

"Y/n!" He said as he pulled me in for a hug

"I thought you wasn't going to come."
I smiled and shook my head.
"No way, i just got a bit busy. But i am here now."

"Come in anyway," He said moving out if the way to let me in.
"Wow, its so pretty!"

"Cheers, it took me a while to decorate."

The walls were a pale cream and one wall was a light grey and the colours worked well together. There was plants in pots on a large bookcase which was also holding loads of thick, old books.

"This place is nicer than mom's place." I laughed.

"Sad its not any bigger."

"Do you want a drink by the way?"
I thought about his offer and decided to have one.
"Just water will do."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, i don't fancy much else."

He went and poured me my drink then handing it to me.
"So, is Jisung nice to you?"

"He is now, yeah."

"Good, i would of hated it if he treated you badly."

"How come you moved to korea?"

"My mate who i was living with got a girlfriend and basically i got kicked out for her to replace me. So then i just thought it was time for me to come back to where my family is, but by this time i found out that dad had died and you had moved to korea, so i ended up here,"

"Thats horrible that he kicked you out."

"Nah, its alright, she was a nice girl, i didn't mind. As long as they were happy."

"You're a better person than me." I laughed,

We ended up sitting on the couch and watching a bit of tv while talking some more.
He rang up the chinese shop and we got to eat some nice chinese food. It was so good.
My phone started ringing so i picked it up.
"Hello?"

"Y/n, mom says that you have to come back home."

"Why?"

"Beacuse she wants to tell us something and won't say anything until your here."

I sighed,
"Give me half an hour then and i will be there."

"Wait, no. I will pick you up, stay there, whats the adress?"

"Xxxxx, thanks i guess."

I hung up and fell back on the sofa.

"Who was it?" He asked me.

"Han. He is picking me up."

"Oh, thanks for coming to see me anyways, also here is my new number."
He wrote down a number on some paper and gave it me.

"Thanks, its been good. I missed days like these."

"Me too."

I saw Jisungs car pull up outside and i went out to meet him,
"Hi."

He nodded from inside the car.
"Get in then."

I hurried round the side of the car and sat in the front next to him. I did up my seatbelt and looked ahead as he pulled off the drive and started to make his way home.

"Was that your brothers house?"

"Yeah, i thought i should see him."

"Thats nice of you, he seems like a fun guy."

"He is. Do you have any idea what mom is going to say to us?"

"Nope, it sounded serious though."
I gulped. It better not be too bad.

Jisung undid my seatbelt for me then undoing his own.
"Let's get this over with then."

We walked into the house and sat down on the couch next to each other opposite my mom, and step dad.

"What is it?" I asked them.

"The reason we haven't been home alot is because your dad's company hasn't been doing so well, we are actually running low on money right now, and we need to both start working more at the company to try and save it."

"What are you saying then?"

"Well because the company is so far away, we are both going to travel over there and stay for a couple of weeks to fully devote our time into helping my company." My step dad continued.

"Your going to leave us again?" I shouted out.

"I'm sorry, but i trust Jisung to look after the house and you. Jisung make sure to protect her okay,"

"Yes i will don't worry."

"Why are you treating me like i am five, he is only about 7 months older than me."

"He is a guy though and he is stronger than you." My mom said.

I rolled my eyes. I can look after myself, Jisung probably couldn't even cook.
"We are leaving tonight actually. In 10 minutes, i am glad you got home in time."

"10 minutes?"

They nodded and stood up, grabbing some bags.
"Be good, and we made sure the fride is reasonsbly full. Bye." They gave us both a hug which was really awkward and they then left out of the door.

"Well, it's just us two again, for two weeks."

How was i going to cope being alone with him. My heart already beat too much already.
"It's going to be fun." He said as he brushed his shoulder against mine and walked up the stairs.

Jisung's pov:
When my father said they were leaving for 2 weeks my heart started to thud. Alone with Y/n for that long. Who knows what could happen, it was already getting hard for me but now, its going to get even harder for me to control myself and my feelings. I looked back at her tired, small face. She was beautiful, why did she have to be my step mom's daughter. I wished it could of been anyone but her. But then, i didn't wish that, because i would of never of met her. She was in the same house as me, alone, for 2 whole weeks. I felt my cheeks get warmer as a grin came upon my face. I had to be really careful.