//4//

//

' Ding...Ding...Ding...' my phone vibrated, with the annoying sound of my alarm turning on. My eyes started to open slowly by every second. I rubbed my eyes with both of my hands. I took off the covers on-top of me and I sat up on the bed. I looked around the room, for no reason. Then suddenly I remembered about the Maid thingy. I standed up and I stretched my arms out wide up in the air. Then I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

//

I came out of the shower and had a towel rappet around my body. Then I started to dry my hair by the blow dryer. After that I brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush in one of there sick draws. As for that, I changed my clothes into a maid outfit, which was in the wardrobe. ( The heels are black as well )

I came out of the toilet and closed the door

I came out of the toilet and closed the door. I went towards the mirror and standed in- front of it. As for that, I sighed and I headed towards my bed to grab my phone. I took my phone from the desk and I putted it in the small pocket, which was on the maid outfit. Then I did my bed to make it nice and neat. After I did that, I headed towards the door and went out of the  bedroom. I closed the door behind me and started walking towards the stair case. I came near the stair case and I walked down the stairs.  As soon as I came down I can see someone smoking outside in the distance. It wasn't one there were three of them. 'Wait Hold up for a second' I thought to my self. ' Is that Taehyung and Jungkook and Jimin' I thoughted. ' Why are they smoking, everyone knows it's bad to smoke' I thoughted to my self once again. Suddenly, I saw them coming back to the house. So I quickly ran to kitchen to prepare them breakfast. 

' Play it cool Y/N play it cool, Pretend you didn't see what they were doing' I thoughted to my self. So for that, I was thinking making good breakfast for example like Pancakes. So I started to prepare the Pancakes. As I was preparing the breakfast, I heard Taehyung voice coming inside. I didn't want to look behind, because I knew it's gonna look suspicious so I just kept on doing the breakfast. Then I heard my name coming from behind me.

"Oh Y/N you woke up early." Taehyung said, while I just kept on making the pancakes. He came beside me and gave me a suspicious look. I wanted to hold my breath because of the smoking, but I couldn't because they are gonna know I saw them.

"Y/N did you see anything by any chance?" He asked while Jimin and Jungkook sat at the table infront of the counter.

"What do you mean I saw anything I just came downstairs preparing breakfast." I said while he smiled. I smiled back at him. 

"Okay." He said while he walked to the counter to sit next to Jimin and Jungkook.

'That was a close one' I thought to my self. As for that, I carried on with the pancakes making.

//

I finished the pancakes and I putted them on the counter. Jimin Taehyung and Jungkook went to the dinning room before I finished. I really needed help to pick these up. Then suddenly again I hear someone say my name.

"Y/N." I hear right infront of me. I looked at the person and it was Ara.

"Hi Ara how was your sleep?" I say

" It was good how about you?" she asked

" good as always." she smiled and I smiled back.

"You made pancakes, WOW." she said while I giggled.

"Why haven't you have them before." I ask

"I hadn't had them in years." she said, while my eyes widen.

"Years?!" I say, as she nodded her head a few times.

"Well your welcome I made them for you and the others." I say, as she giggled.

" Well I need help bringing it to the table, Would you mind?"  I ask

" Of course I would help." She said, while she took one big plate of pancakes, and where I took the rest of them. Then We took it to the dinning room.

We enter the dinning room and we both put the plates on the table. I went back to the kitchen to get them some juice to drink and I came back holding two cartens  of orange juice. The I place it on the table.

"Y/N why don't you eat with us?" Ara asked politely.

"A maid is not allowed to eat with us." Jimin said, as he gave me a death glare.

" In my knowledge, Who the fuck gave you orders around this house?!" She asked him  

" ME!, Now go and clean up the house before I fucking do something to you." He said in an angry tone.

"Sorry S-Sir." I say 

"Whatever." He said, as he rolled his eyes. I just walked back to the kitchen and started to clean, while I heard shouting coming from the dinning room.

Ara POV ~

I saw Y/N so upset while she walked to the kitchen. I wanted to fucking shout at him.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS MAID NOT YOUR FUCKING SLAVE!" I shouted, He rolled his eyes.

"WHAT I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS A FUCKING MAID!" he shouted back , as I looked at him in disbelief

"Don't you know how may Maids you fucking scared off Park Jimin!" I say, as Jungkook came towards me holding my wrist.

"Baby Pleas-" Jungkook said, as I cut him off.

" LET GO OFF ME!" I say, as I snatched my hand away.

" Whatever i'am leaving i'm going to My baby girl, the food was disgusting anyway." He says, As he walks out of the dinning room.

" This boy will never learn" I say as I sat down face palming my self.

// 

Y/N POV~

I finished cleaning the house only in 4 hours. I never in my life worked that much before. Uselley, I help my mum everyday because I finished my university, but now God knows what's gonna happen to me in the future. I sat on the counter thinking of what to do. This is not even my house anyways so what am I supposed to do anyways, I thoughted. I was going to take my phone out from my pocket, but then I heard a voice.

"Y/N isn't it." The person said, as I heard that voice, I knew possibly who it was ' Park Jimin'

"Yes sir." I said while I got off the counter immediately.

"Its Not sir Its MASTER.."

To Be Continued.....