//1//

Y/N Mother POV~

"Please Mr Jong-in Please leave us alone..." As we are both tied up in a chair.Mr Jong-in was infront of us, starting to get his gun out.

"Who told you to leave you little peasants alone? Huh?" As he looked at his guards

"Wer-" 

"SHUT UP! did I tell you to speak Women?" I just looked down at the floor.

"NOW! for the real deal...wheres my money?" As he says,while I looked at my husband.

"Mr Jong-in we don't have money to give you." As I say,while he glared at me. He chuckled.

"You don't have the money....I knew you people where dirty little peasants." He starts to laugh.

"You know I hate when someone doesn't give me what I want right?" We both didn't say anything.

"Hmm...I thought so" He said while he took his gun out.

"You know what I do when someone doesn't give what I want.." I looked Mr Jong-in with teary eyes.

"Please don't! let us live our lives in peace Mr Jong-in." He just starts to laugh again,but this time the guards start to laugh with him.

"W-whats so funny?" I ask

He chuckled

"You really think I'm going to let you go Huh?" I just look down on the floor.

"NOW! for your punishment." He pulled the trigger of his own gun. I knew from this day I would leave this world with pain and sadness inside of me.

"WAIT" I heard a voice coming out of nowhere.I look behind me and it's my beautiful daughter Y/N.

Y/N POV~

"WAIT!" I said loud so the man could hear me.I saw my parents tied on two chairs.

"D-darling what are you d-doing here?" As My dad said while he looked a me with teary eyes.

"AND! why didn't you tell me you had a daughter." The man said while he looked at me and smirked.

"W-Who are you?" As I say

"Your biggest fear." The man said while he pointed the gun towards my parents.

'BANG BANG'

I couldn't believe my eyes. 

"EOMMA,APPA!" I said while I ran to their dead bodies,which were laying on the two chairs.The man just looked at me and smirked,Then he took off running with his men.

"NO NO NO!" I took my phone out and called 911 for emergency service.

//

I was waiting outside walking slowly until the nurse comes out of the room. Today is my biggest fear ever in my life. I don't get what the man wanted from my parents. I just wish I was the person to get shot,not my parents. So many thoughts and questions were in my head,but suddenly I heard my name being called behind me.

"Y/N!" the person shouted.I look behind me and that person was my friend soyeon . She ran towards me and stopped infront of me. She saw I had teary eyes formed into me.

"Oh Y/N don't cry." I hugged her tight,and by this moment I didn't even care if people were looking at us.

"Shh it's okay My little baby i'm here." She started to rub her hands on my back.I looked up at her blackish brownish eyes.

"I-I'am scar-ed soyeon." I said while she just smiled at me.

"There's nothing to be scared of okay? I'am here...don't worry." As she said,while we both hugged again. suddenly,while we were hugging I heard the door open behind me.I saw the nurse coming towards me with an emotional sad face. she came infront of me,and I said

"Are my parents okay?" I ask. She looked at me and looked down on the floor.

"I'am sorry miss Y/N we did everything we could." As she said,as I shacked my head a few times

"NO..NO..NO it can't be." I said, as I start to cry. I fell on the floor with tears keeping on flowing out of my eyes.

"EOMMA..APPA!" As I screamed.

"Y/N." soyeon said,while she starts to calm me down. So many emotions are running through me.

"They left me."

And yet again I say this

'This is my biggest fear yet'.......

To Be Continued...~