Chapter 17

I am completely sorry, I was going to upload when I said but apparently my computer decided to delete what I was going to upload... My greatest apologies for my ghetto ass computer.. haha Anyways..

This is the part of the story where you guys might start hating.. If you read my last book, which you should have, then you would know that this is the part where I start talking about Ronny because if it wasn't for Ronny then Andrew and Anthony wouldn't have got so close..

So... Yeah!! Here it goes!

___________________________________________________________________________

"I told you guys earlier that this wasn't a happy story, there were some bumps along the road as Andrew and I got to know each other. If you are ready I will continue on, but let me warn you, this story is kind of sad."

They all nodded in response.

"Okay then. The day after the party Andrew went back to his normal routine of ignoring me. You would have thought that it would make me mad, but it didn't because now I knew the truth, he was just an asshole.

The great thing about the party though, was that Immy and I got closer after that, I was spending a lot of time with her. The end of the first  semester was approaching fast and everyone's mood seemed to get a little glum. Because with the end of the semester everyone would go home for break.

I guess i was happy though. I get to get away from this madness for a couple of months. Today was feeling great so I decided that I would go for a run. What else would you do on a day like this? I stretched at the foot of the trail that led into a hill. I could feel my muscles bracing themselves for the trek that was ahead of us.

And then I was off. My heart was pumping at a steady beat, and my breaths came quick as I powered up the hill. I haven't ran in awhile so my lungs were sort of out of practice. But I reached the top all the same.

Hunched over, trying to catch my breath I heard someone approaching. 

'You know it works better if you stand up straight and put you hands on your head, just saying.' I looked up to see a smiling Jimmy.

Jimmy was the guy I met at the party, he was with Andrew. I haven't seen him much since the party, but every time I did see him he smiled and waved.

'Nice to see you again Jimmy.' I said, standing up straight and putting my hands on my head just as he said; and it worked wonders. I could feel my lungs opening up and inviting sweet air into them.

'I get that a lot.'

'I'm sure the girls swoon over you.' I laughed.

'I guess that would be true if I liked girls.'

My head shot towards him then. Jimmy is gay? That one took me by surprise.

'I'm sorry I thought you knew.' He let out a nervous laugh.

'No, I didn't.' I cleared my throat and let out a sigh. 'Why does this happen to me?'

He paused for thought.

'Clarify?' He asked.

'Jimmy, you seem nice and all, but you and I we just wouldn't work out. I mean look how we meet, you were with the guy that I-' I stopped myself before the words left my mouth. How could I almost let out my secret? He wasn't suppose to know that I like Andrew, no one is suppose to know.

'A guy that you what?'

'Nothing. Look, just understand that I like you, just not like that. I'm sorry.' I said as I saw his face fall.