Helpless

**************************Backstory*********************************

Jalen is a senior star football player we've been fuckbuddies for a couple of years since I was a sophomore and he was a junior. We never had sex but I would always give him a blow or handjob when he wanted since I was still a virgin my sophomore year. We met one day while I was staying after school with friends they had band practice. While they were at practice I was walking from the vending machine and the varsity football team just got out of studyhall was heading to the field for practice. As I was walking past them until I heard some of my friends from the team call me and of course they wanted some of the snacks I just got out the vending machine. As I was talking to them I just felt eyes on me but I ignored ,said my goodbyes and walked away. As I am walking to the band studio I just feel like someone is following me..it's him Jalen just being creepy. I turned around next thing I know I'm pressed up against a wall with a hard rod on my leg. I push him off me and walked away.

Couple days later I decided to skip my last class of the day. I was not feeling it and we had a substitute so hey why not. I texted one of besties to see if she would skip with me her lame ass said no she had a test so it is just me solo dolo skipping by myself. ( which was a bad idea) I was walking on the first floor and decided to just head up stairs ( least likely to get caught by Assistant Principals on golf carts) I see that there are some upperclassmens outside their class a few are near the steps. I proceed to walk up the first flight of stairs "Hey" I heard a voice say I dont recognize it but still said hey back. I start to walk up the second flight until the same voice said" where you going?" I look back down at the bottom steps and see Jalen cheesing from ear to ear. " Nowhere" I said while rolling my eyes "Well I'm going nowhere too let's go" he says as he walks up the stairs towards me. I roll my eyes again and begin walking he was seriously walking behind me like before. I walk for a little minute to see if he was going to follow and he did. "I mean why not I'm bored why not have a little fun" I said to myself before making my way towards to the hallway I am going to get him alone and just see what he does. I begin to walk towards the art building and head towards the end of the hall (There's an empty storage room used for projects) . I heard the footsteps grow louder which means Jalen is no longer just slowly trailing behind he is on my ass. And I was right as soon I reach for the doorknob I felt a hard push into the room and felt his hard member on my ass. " so whats up with you?" he asked " you tell me Mr.Aggressive?" he laughs and pushes me against a wall and starts kissing my neck. He then whips his rod out. " umm no" I said starting to walk away he grabs my head and tries to make me suck it but I refused He then tells me to jack it. My thoughts were hey I am already skipping class why not have a little fun so I began to jack him till he came. so ever since then I would jack him when he wanted or suck him now it's time to have him inside me.

************************END of Backstory*******************************************

So it happened in the summer he texted me offering me to come hang out with him. He may say "hang out" but I already knew what that meant. I'm finally decided to have sex with him. He picked me up and of course since we are so used to each I pretty much know the routine. As he drives he loosen the strings of his sweatpants and begins to pull out his large member. I felt his hand on the top of my head I already knew what time it is, I proceed to give him head. I take his rod in my mouth and begin to guide my tongue up and down make sure he feels the wetness from my mouth. I deep throat it until I gag a little I hear him let out a small grunt of pleasure. I proceed to go up and down faster which makes him grab my head and forcing me to gag even more on it. He lets go of my head "We here" I come up gasping for air cleaning the slob from my mouth. I exited the car.

We make it to into his house and he walks behind leading me to his bedroom. I feel his hardness through his pants causing me to get warm.
He layed me on the bed, we started kissing and taking each other clothes off . He began to lay me down while gets on top adjusting his self between my thick thighs. But then he told me to stick it in myself so I tried but he got soft so it wouldn't go in (this incident happened before which is why we haven't have fuck yet) "I dont think I'm your cup of tea" I said so I tried to get up but he slammed me down and told me to jack him off. I roll my eyes before proceeding to my task this time he was not giving up , he really wants me. I felt him start to grow as I pump his member in my hands and rubbed it up against me to get my juices.

I felt the tip enter me I let out a slight moan he had a smile on his face "all that shit you was talking" he said, I just kept moaning in pleasure . I have never felt that way before especially from a manwhore "want me to stop" he said "no dont stop" I moaned as I was holding him tighter and tighter. Then he got me off the bed and bent me over and started slamming into me. It felt even more vicious that had lost my arch from being so weak. As I lie flat on my stomach he on top feeling my soft ass rubbing up against him, making the juices run down my thighs. He grabbed my face "Say me name" he said (I have never screamed someone's name out) "Jaaleen" I screamed while moaning. I don't know what came over me but at that moment, I wanted to scream it feels too good not to, screaming his name just made my body tremble under him. As I am climaxing I'm feeling the bed get moist, he climaxed right after resting his head on my back

We got got dressed and we left and got in the car the whole ride I did not say a word because he shut me up. I never felt so helpless when I'm around him, I havent talk to him after that. But a couple weeks later, he texted so yea another will be out 😉