The Forbidden fruit

*************Backstory******************************

His name is Kyle we have English class together we are both juniors.  He is a very nonchalant type of guy, very to himself only thing is he is a football player. So yes everyone is up his ass, I do not know what it is, I seem to attract guys that aren't even on my radar. But why not I like knowing that the guy that everyone wants is on my line. Kyle tries to upkeep his football player image with being well dressed and dating one of the school dancerettes. But for some reason Kyle seems to trail off....

***********************End Of Backstory**********************************

I know I wasn't suppose to touch him & he wasn't even my type but I was being careless as always. It was raining that day and planned on meeting up after school since he has mandatory football study hall. We met up in the school staircase so no one would see us. He grabbed me and kissed my neck his lips felt so soft I could melt I had to close my eyes to enjoy. His hands were traveling around my body I felt his hand entering my panties which were already wet from his neck kisses. He slid one finger in so smooth, then he slid another which made me want more. He slides his fingers out and grabs my ass then whispers " I'm gonna fuck you up ,imma to text you where to meet" I nod. I watch his fine ass walk away and I began to walk the opposite direction. I'm assuming the location is not private enough for him. 

A couple minutes past and I am just walking the halls at this point. Soon after I get a text its Kyle he found a spot I proceeded to walk to the location which is in the school auditorium. He told me to walk around through the back (he has the hook up with some drama students to leave the backdoor unlock after rehearsal ) I see a door stopper holding the back door open I take the doorstop out and completely shut the door.  I texted Kyle that I was here and he texted back to come back stage near the dressing room. I walked towards the room and opened the door to see Kyle leaning against the dressings room table.

I walk towards him and he pulls me in for a kiss and aggressively grabs my ass and breast. I could not keep my hands off of him as well so I pulled his pants down & he pulled down mines and he lifted me and set me on the table. He spread my legs and begins to rub his large hard member against my wet flower,  he looked at me "you ready?" he asked I nodded  "Fuck" I whispered as I feel his rod filling me completely ,he begins to pump fast not giving me the chance to adjust to his large size. I try to push him back but that just made him pump me even harder causing me to moan loudly while squeezing his forearm.  

He starts to slow down to make me feel every inch of him, he is watching my juices cover him completely. "Damn" he moans, I weaken in his hands. He is holding my ass for support so I don't fall because at this point I can't feel my legs they are shaking. I couldn't believe that this guy that has a girlfriend is fucking me like this. I had no feelings for him and he didn't either it was just sex. Sex that felt so good like Oh My Goodness. He speeds up the pace I can hear his moans start to grow louder he is about to explode. And I was right in one final pump he pulls out quickly and cums on my inner thigh resting his head on my shoulders.  We soon got cleaned up and headed our separate ways.