03

Eyanna Graham

*next day
May 13, 2019
4:21 AM

Loud crying came from Kacey, waking me up from my sleep. I threw the covers off of me and made my way towards the crib i got installed late at night yesterday.

" whats wrong pooh ?" i baby talked him while cradling him in my arms. His crying came down but he was still whining. I walked down the hallway of my 1 story house and into my kitchen grabbing his formula and bottle. After i made his bottle i made my way back into my room and sat on my bed feeding him his bottle.

I looked down at kacey and studied his features as his eyes started to close while still drinking from his bottle.

" you too adorable"
_________

Kentrell D Gaulden

*a couple days later
July 19th, 2019
8:28 AM

" gaulden ! lets go, you got a visitor " one of the punk ass officers opened up my cell door

" gaulden ! lets go, you got a visitor " one of the punk ass officers opened up my cell door. I stood up and turned around letting him put the cuffs on me.

" no shit talkin' today huh ?" he chuckled. These fucking pigs loved testing me cause they want me to get in trouble just so i can get more time in this shitty ass place.

I mugged all the other pigs as we started making our way to the visitation room. I looked at Montana and three sitting at one of the tables. I sighed once i seen no sign of Kacey nor Jania. This shit was really killing me on the inside.

The pig took the hand cuffs off me and i made my way towards the table.

" wassup mane ? you straight " Montana dapped me up.

" no touching gaulden !"

i smacked my teeth trying to control myself from going over there and taking his gun and blowing his brains out .

" dont let da' pig get to you mane " three shook his head.

" i hate this shit son " i dragged my hand down my face, " yall get ahold of Jania ?"

" no sign of her ass. I been calling her back to back and she aint answering, i even slid ova' to her momma' house and she said she aint hear from Jania either " montana spoke.

" well do you know wea' the fuck they took Kacey ?" i impatiently asked.

He shook his head no making my head drop on the table. "dont worry tho,  i promise you ima' find him . Both of them "

i NEED my son.
________

* same day
11:49 AM

" We the jury, in the case of The State of Texas versus Kentrell Gaulden,  the jury has found the defendant guilty of Kidnapping and 2 counts of Aggravated Assault and will be sentenced to 90 days in jail with 60 days of probation. "

I heard my momma's cries get louder making my nose flare up. This shit hurting but i cant let them know that.

" Court is adjourned !" the judge slammed his gavel on his desk.

The same officer cuffed me back up and and roughly pushed through doors back to the jail.

" I love you Kentrell !"

I love you too momma.

________________________________________

I cannot wait till we get deep in this book !

also Kentrell has no kids or baby mommas except for Kacey and Jania.

Would you rather have out of control body hair or a strong body odor?