Curious - Crowley x OC

"You're curious, Crowley."

"I know, Angel."

"Stop it. You're getting weird looks."

"Do I care?"

"No.."

"Then leave me alone, Angel."

Crowley was watching her from his place in the park, he was so obviously watching that it was a miracle that she didn't notice him watching, the curious woman in the park with a large painted canvas under one arm and a bag, filled with presumably art supplies, dangled for the other shoulder.

Her hair was messy as the wind was particularly annoying today, but she had paid it no mind as she painted the park in all of its glory, spending time to add immaculate detail to the man in white and his striking friend in black, who had been watching her everyday she went to the park.

As she approached them, she smiled merrily, as if she were going to pass before stopping directly in front of them, presenting to them her painting. "You were staring." She stated bluntly, Crowley opened his mouth to say a witty response back when she continued. "It was nice." She explained, carefully dropping the canvas so that it was resting by Crowley's feet.

"Have a wonderful month." She hummed before turning to leave.

"How do you know we'd keep it?" Crowley called, referring to the portrait.

The girl didn't even turn back before laughing. "I could see that you were curious."

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.