Part 8

This Part is going to be both Natalie and Cache.

Natalie Ross

I woke up and went through pretty much the same thing as the morning before. Minus the bug breakfast and many pictures.

I got to the bus stop and I looked at Mackenzie and sighed. Then I proceeded to give her a sarcastic smile, and a high-five. "Today is going to be a good one," I said contently.

"Roger that," she told me, returning the smile.

I chuckled at her and we continued to wait for the bus. Once it came we hopped on and chatted about what we hoped out of the rest of the day.

We got to school and met with Henry and Micah like usual. We chatted away until the bell rang.

I got to class a little bit earlier than most of the other kids, so I just started on my starter right away. It was still easy due to being the second day of school.

I was writing in my notebook when one of my few arts friends came over and sat by me. "What's up Felix?" I asked without even having to look up.

Felix and I met in 7th grade in our history class. We were put as partners for pretty much everything, given that our minds worked the same way; different but good. Since then we've had few classes and are pretty good friends. But I was a little bit worried that would change this year because I would have softball and he would have band.

"Not much. How about you Nat?" he asked back.

"Not much here either. How did the rest of your classes go yesterday?" I asked as I put away my notebook.

"Oh they were fantabulous," he laughed.

"Good to hear," I nodded.

"And yours?" He asked back at me.

"Just the same," I said with a smile. "Pretty sure I got someone who doesn't like me already though."

"Now who might this person be?" He asked me like he was some wise old man.

"Cache Littman," I said flatly as I leaned back in my chair.

"Oh. Really? I mean I doubt that. But I can talk to her in 5th period if you want me to," he offered.

I sat up so quick my chair almost came out from under me. I had completely forgotten that Felix and Cache were in the same band class. "You would do that?" I asked him.

"I mean I don't see why not. I pretty sure she doesn't have anything against you though."

"Mm. I beg to differ. But thank you so much. Let me know what I can do to repay you," I said with a smile.

The late bell rang and he just laughed and went to his own seat.

I continued about the rest of the day, nervous about what was ahead in 7th period.

Cache Littman

I got to school this morning and was not excited for it. Second day of it and I was already over it. I went about my classes not really saying much.

I got to lunch and was so ready to see my friends. Luck of the draw most of my good friends had been put in classes together, but I did not.

We talked all lunch period long about our teachers, the classes, and the random activities the school had.

The bell rang after what seemed like only 5 minutes, but it was alright because my next class was band. The class I liked the best. The one that I felt at peace in.

I was getting ready for class when my friend Felix came over said something.

"Yo Cache, I have got a question for you," he stated.

While Felix and I weren't best friends, he was still cool and we talked a lot.

"Fire away," I said turning to look at him.

"Are there any kids at this school that you are particularly unfond of?" He asked me.

"Um, no?" I told him puzzled. "Pretty sure there is someone who's kind of unfond if me though," I said a little quieter.

"Who might that be?" Felix questioned.

"Natalie Ross," I told him.

He threw his hands in the air. "Well that settles that then"

"Settles what?" I asked him.

"You think she hates you. She thinks you hate her. Girls and their wack drama," he laughed.

"Oh," I said. "Nevermind then."

He just chuckled and walked back to his seat.

You know what. I'm going to talk to her. Because why the heck not, I told myself right before class began.

Sorry about Cache's part being rushed. I didn't really know what to write and wanted to focus more on her conversation with Felix.