I Am NOT Ready

*HAZEL'S POV*

Destiny and I sat there on the edge of my bed.

Destiny: I can't believe you have to tell Ember.

Hazel: yep . I'm really tangled up in some shit here .

Destiny: I want you all to myself but I also want my best friend to be happy. This is going to crush her. I should've listened to you. You told me it was still her day and that we shouldn't fool around

Hazel: you were drunk baby. You think differently when you are drunk

Destiny: I knew what I wanted to do before I got drunk. Drinking just gave me the courage.

Hazel: I still can't believe we did that last night

Destiny: *blushes* did you like it?

Hazel:  it was sexy as fuck. To be honest I didn't even want to stop. Oh my god, especially when you bent it over for me

Destiny: *blushes harder* Hazel ! *hits my arm*

Hazel: *laughs* what? Don't be shy with me now you were calling me daddy and shit. I liked that.

Destiny got onto my lap facing me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Destiny: oh really, Daddy?

I bite my lip smacking her ass.

Hazel: stop teasing me. She also said no more 'fucking little girls' in her house

Destiny: *pouts* no sex, no sleepovers... this sucks .

Hazel: I know, you still want to be around me though right?

Destiny: of course I lo- love being around you .

Hazel: I love being around you too boo. So what do you want to do? If you are trying to leave the house we better get a move on cause I have to be back home before the street lights come on.

Destiny: *laughs* weeeelllll I've always wanted to do a yoga class

Hazel: oh my god . You're gonna make me exercise?

Destiny: hey! You asked what I wanted.

Hazel: fine. *sarcastically* What are we going to do after, get green smoothies?

Destiny gasped and I saw the sparkles in her eyes . She's so cute.

Hazel: oh my god you're trying to turn me into a hippie.

Destiny: I know exactly where I want to go I've been dying to go there and I can't ever get Jayda to do anything but eat, smoke, and sleep.

We both laughed.

I got dressed. I was wearing my hair straight, a graphic tank top that went low on the sides, some black basketball shorts, and some black and purple Jordans .

I took Destiny home to change.

Ember: *text message* Hey  baby 🥰 I'm still thinking about how much fun we had last night

I sighed. I honestly didn't want to answer. How the hell am I suppose to tell Ember I fucked Destiny? I'm sure not through text but if I text her all day and tell her in person she'll be mad that I acted like everything was okay.

Hazel: hey beautiful, I'm glad . What are you up to?

Ember: about to go to the spa with Jayda.

Hazel: that's awesome baby, that's how your skin always looks so beautiful 😍

Ember: I miss you