22

your fingers entwined slowly with mineand suddenly,life made sense

slowly with mine
and suddenly,
life made sense.

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

DAISY

I look around the crowded space nervously.

Ava and I just got to the mall.
Is it bad that i'm already nervous?

I grab Ava's arm for reassurance and thankfully she doesn't look bothered by it.

"Where to first?" She asks.

I scan the stores in this area and spot one that looks familiar. "Pacsun." I decide.

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Of course." And then she's dragging me towards the store.

I find a few cute dresses and decide to buy them with the money Dustin gave me. Ava even got a couple shirts.

Ava brings me into lots of stores, some that we didn't go to last time. After an hour, we decide to head to the food court.

"So, anything new with you and Seth?" She smirks, as soon as we find somewhere to sit.

My cheeks heat up and I look down at my food nervously as I shrug.

Ava crosses her arms over her chest. "Excuse me, does that blush mean yes?"

Do I tell her? Seth said that Dustin can't know about it, so I don't think telling Ava would be bad.

"Maybe." I mumble.

She raises an eyebrow. "What happened? I want all the details."

I shift uncomfortably in my seat, unsure of how to tell her. "I-I don't know how to say it..."

"Did you guys do stuff? Like stuff stuff?"

I bite my lip and slowly nod.

Her eyes widen and she slaps the table. "No wonder you were asking about it."

I cover my cheeks with my hands, unable to stop the blush.

She leans forward eagerly. "What'd you do? Did he finger-" I cut her off.

"Quiet Ava." I exclaim, looking around to see if anybody heard her.

She rolls her eyes. "Come on, tell me. Did you give him a you know what?" I play with the end of my shirt as I send her a single nod. Her eyes widen and she squeals quietly. "No fucking way, you did that? How was it?"