Chapter 4 : Question

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

They are seven in number.

Collected and trapped in a box;

The root of destruction if unleashed upon the world.

Brought by Zeus to punish mankind.

The seven deadly sins.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The rain fell heavily, along with thunder clashes that shook the place

The rain fell heavily, along with thunder clashes that shook the place. Cold air rushed over my body and I shivered unconsciously.

I opened my eyes and sat up, rubbing my face with my knuckles. It was dark out and I still wore my dark jeans and tank top. I caressed my arms to bring some warmth into them. The goosebumps on my skin tingled with the contact. With a sigh, I glanced at the window beside my bed.

It was open.

How was that possible?

I slipped off the mattress and walked to it. Pulling the glass shut. Something moved at the corner of my vision and I turned. The darkroom stared right back. Not a single sound was heard.

I exhaled. Maybe it's just my shadow. My eyes were playing tricks on me.

I walked to the wardrobe opposite my bed and pulled it open. Aunt Callida had packed a few dresses to last a week. A small smile crept up my lips. She had voiced out her desire for me to stay during the vacation. Unfortunately, that is yet to happen.

I shuffled through every clothes and brought out a black nightdress. I peeled out of my current clothes. The moment I wore the thin dress, my eyes bulged open.

It reached my mid-thigh with thin straps over my shoulders. It was transparent; enough to display my outline. Luckily I was wearing something black underneath.