2. Chapter

As I moved forward, I started hearing chatter. The voices were too quiet to pick up any words. I cursed my curiosity and tried getting closer to the voices. I wanted to see my kidnappers and hear what they were talking about, but I also knew the risk I was taking. If they saw me, my chances to escape would drop to zero. 

The hallway came to an end. I could see a railing, and a huge room down below. I moved closer to the railing. Then I squat down so I wouldn't be seen, and looked down. It was a massive lounge. Like something a castle or a mansion could have. 

There was also a door. It looked like a front door. At the very least, it would be worth the shot. There was only one problem. I saw four guys in the lounge, way too close to the door. All I could do was either wait them to leave, or find another way. 

I was about to turn back on the hallway to look somewhere else, when the front door opened. I turned to see what was happening, and I could swear the newcomer looked familiar. He had a blue hair, he was dressed up casually. The guy from the restaurant. I couldn't see his face, but I didn't know too many people with blue hair.

"Hey sweetie, you lost?" a voice from behind me said. I recognized the voice. It was Ewen. I was still squatting, and looking towards the front door. I was staring at the five guys downstairs, panic filling my mind. 

"I was just looking for the front door, but I think I found it already" I said, standing up. I turned to see Ewen smirking at me. Knowing there was nowhere for me to run, I started panicking even more. 

"Don't tell me you already leaving?" Ewen smiled. He was staring down at me. The whole situation made him feel threatening.

"Ewen, would you bring her down here already?" one of the men downstairs yelled. He sounded British, but I couldn't be sure.

"Fine, coming" Ewen yelled back and got closer to me. Instinctively I took steps back, almost falling down the stairs. Almost, because Ewen caught me. He then lifted me up, and carried downstairs. I of course screamed profanities all the way down. 

When we reached the five guys, Ewen finally let me down. He laid me on a couch in the middle of the guys. I kept my mouth shut, and stared at my kidnappers. All of them seemed to be around 20 years old. Around my age. 

"So, cat got your tongue?" white haired one said after a few seconds of silence. He had an amused look on his face. I kind of understood why. Only a moment ago, I was screaming to be let down, and now I didn't make a sound.

"Perhaps we should introduce ourselves. My name is Marcus, and you can consider me as the leader of this group" man with long black hair said. I noticed one of them shaking his head slightly, like he didn't like something Marcus said. He had short lack hair.

"I'm Ewen, but you knew that already, right sweetie?" Ewen winked at me. 

"Its nice to see you awake! I'm Alec!" guy with brown hair approached me to shake my hand. I was surprised by his sudden movements, but accepted the gesture. Alec had ear piercings in one of his ears. They looked cool.

"Klaus" the white haired one said bluntly. Unlike before, now he seemed disinterested. 

"I'm Tybalt" the one with short black hair said. He was the one who didn't agree with something Marcus said.

"We've met before too. My name is Luca" the blue haired one said lastly. 

"Why am I here?" I asked. I also wanted to know where was 'here', but I thought clearing out their intentions first would be better.