Chapter Fifty-two:

A/N: I finished writing this chapter a little earlier than I thought, so I decided not to wait till tomorrow noon.

also, I got a comment asking to conclude this story and stop dragging it so much, so, if you're uninterested and getting bored from it, I'd recommend stopping reading here (also thank you for staying so far!), because I think it'll take me at least 10 more chapters to finish or at least be close to finish since I want it to end with them graduating.

---------------------------------

Brian's POV:

"ugh, don't you like, want to come back to live with me? This place is ridiculously tiny. I'm pretty sure my bathroom is bigger than this apartment" Olivia sighed as she sat on Fred.

She didn't want to seat on the couch since it looked filthy to her.

Whatever.

"he can't Olive, I signed for him, he's under my supervision, also, don't you get what house arrest even means?" Bill jumped into the conversation from the kitchen.

"first of all, it's OLIVIA, and well, sure, I just think he'll enjoy being on house arrest at my house, that's it," she said.

"I won't enjoy being on house arrest ever," I said.

"fair enough" Olivia replied.

"so how Zach was doing today?" I asked them.

I was eager to see him.

I don't think I ever wanted something so much in my life, as much as I wanted to see him again.

"fine" Olivia replied.

"that's it?" I asked confused.

Come on, there must be more to this.

"still confused. He doesn't remember a lot prior to the whole kidnap and such" Fred said.

"Yeah, I already know that. His father told me that yesterday" I said.

Both of them gave me a weird look.

"he came to visit. Said Zach wants to see me. I explain the issue. He told me how Zach is doing. That's it" I said.

"I hope he won't beat himself up after he'll hear about Jack..." Fred started to say.

"hear what?" I asked him.

"he's dead. He died a day after the crash. Too much trauma to the head. He basically bled almost to death inside the car... they didn't have much chance to save him honestly..." Fred said.

Huh. I almost felt something.

Mercy? Sadness?