eleven - how it happens

Days have passed since Brooke and Luke's big news, and it traveled fast. 

Brooke was running the straightener through her hair while Luke was wrapping up in the shower. 

"Now that we hopefully don't have to hold people prisoner anymore, maybe we can move back to my house, and raise are little human there." Luke told her, wrapping a towel loosely around his waist. 

"I think baby Holbrook loves that idea." She smiled resting her hand on her stomach. 

"What about future Mrs. Holbrook?" 

"Other than being in a possible alternate universe she is living her dream live."

"Really?" 

"I mean yeah. Ever since I met you I wanted to marry you and have your kids. I was just hoping I would have a degree from ECSU and a job in human services on top of it. Then my mom would make him or her a quilt like my grandma did for us." She turned around, leaning against the bathroom counter.

"We gonna decide any godparents since we don't know if grandparents are going to part of the picture." 

"We will find a way home. Sure my parents had no idea we were having sex and would probably disown me when I go home pregnant and married but to hell with it." She shrugged. Luke chuckled and walked up to her kissing her forehead. 

"I gotta go see Becca. I will see you later love bug." She stood on her tip toes to kiss his nose. 

"I love you and baby Holbrook." He smiled.

"We love you too." She smiled walking out of the bathroom.

"I'm gonna be a dad." She heard him say, hearing the smile in his voice. 

Brooke giggled while putting on her jacket.

She walked to the house Becca was staying and walked to her bedroom where the very pregnant teen sat with Sam.

"Whoa what's wrong?" She asked a sobbing Becca.

"I'm gonna poop." Becca sobbed. Brooke glanced at Sam who shrugged.

"Well then go." Becca nodded sitting up. 

"I have to yell at you when I get back." Brooke felt a pat on her arm as Becca walked out into the hall. Brooke sighed and sat on the bed looking at Sam.

"I heard the news. I haven't told Becca, but she may have found out." Sam told her.

"That is probably what she is going to 'yell' at me about." Brooke laughed.

"I told you not to be like me." Becca walked back in. "I also wanted to be the first and only pregnant teen in New Ham. But honestly I am so happy for you like an engagement and a baby, I wish I had that."

"You will, someday." Brooke smiled. "But honestly. I have seen the bunch of cells that is my baby and the positive tests but I haven't felt sick or anything that the books bring up."

"Well first off, be grateful it might start soon. Also take these." Becca handed her a bottle of prenatal vitamins. 

"Thank you."

"Also be prepared to eat more than your rations and pee more than you drink water."  Brooke chuckled. 

"We will be here for you every step of the way." Sam butted in.

"We gotta get Becs through her delivery first. We got awhile before baby Holbrook comes." Brooke's phone going of interrupted their conversation. She dug int out of her front pocket and saw it was a message from Luke.