Chapter 20

"Risa....right? Oh my god, it's been so long", Seokjin's eyes lights up as he looks at her standing right in front of his very eyes.

His best friend, his partner in crime during their high school years, the one person he trusts with his entire heart, is actually standing in front of him

His best friend, his partner in crime during their high school years, the one person he trusts with his entire heart, is actually standing in front of him. He heard nothing about her after she disappeared 5 years ago. He tried going to her house after she lefr but then he found out that her mother is not home, and few months later, the house is suddenly vacant. They have moved to a new house and he has no idea where.

"Risa?", he calls her name again.

"Y-yes. I am sorry. Yes, it's been too long"

Her mind couldn't register the sight of him; not even close. She couldn't believe this at all, the one person she wants to avoid all these years is standing in front of her. Memories from her past come rushing in, fogging her messy thoughts making her want to drop to the floor due to all the dizziness she's feeling.

"When did you come back? You didn't even tell me you went to the states that day. I—"

"Risa!!!!", Hani comes running to her, tugging on her arm before turning to look at Seokjin. "Who's this?"

"This is—"

"I am Kim Seokjin, Risa's high school friend. Please to meet you", he cuts in, bowing slightly as he curves the brightest smile at Hani.

"I see. Well, we should be going now actually. We have a movie to catch. Can you both catch up later?"

Or never

"Oh! I am sorry. If that so, can I get your number? I will give you a call". Seokjin turns to Risa again, one hand rummaging the pocket of his black leather jacket, searching for his phone.

"Her phone is dead. We're getting a new phone for her today. Take my phone number instead. I'll definitely let you know once she gets a new number", Hani grins at him, making him looks at her confusedly, eyes blinking as he glances at Risa.

Before Seokjin could even reply, Hani took his phone, typing in her contact number and saving it as "Hani- Risa's beautiful friend".

"Here. Text me maybe... at night? I am sure we will get her phone and her new number by then. Well, we should get going then!"

Not letting Seokjin say his greetings, Hani pulled Risa away from the spot, dragging her all the way out of the train station.

"Don't say anything. I just saved your ass. God, your face is pale. You need some banana milk"

-

Karin squeezes the soaked towel before placing it gently on Taehyung's forehead. She rushed from her breakfast date, heading straight to his apartment to find him unconscious on his bed. Her heart stopped when Taehyung spoke to her on the phone sounding like he's about to collapse. His voice was hoarse and shaky.