Chapter 3

Harlem MM

Harlem MM

I had been staying with Harlem for the last 2 days, he's really nice and understanding. But I had to go home, not because I wanted to, because I felt like my mom would be throwing a fit and call the police, since running away, I bet she'd never would've thought of Why I was running away she just assumed things.

"Harlem, can you take me home?" I asked, he looked up at me like I was crazy.

"Why would you wanna go home, I do some?" He asked.

"No, I don't wanna stay, I want to tell my mom what happened and I'm ok." I said.

"But I thought your mom ain't care." He said.

"I mean she don't, but maybe she will this time." I said, he shook his head and got dressed and grabbed his keys, we drove over to my apartment.

"Don't leave me, and if I don't come out in like 5 minutes come get me." I said sternly, he nodded, I opened the door of his car and slowly walked to my apartment and paused before opening the door the smell of bacon and eggs filled the house and I heard my little brother talking all loud, I walked into the living room nobody was there so I walked into the little kitchen and my mom, little brother, and mark were sitting at the table, laughing. But as soon as they saw me they stopped.

"You little bitch! What made you come back, you got tired of being a prostitute!" My mom yelled, I scrunched my face up.

"A prostitute, what are you talking about." I said.

"Mark told me about that night your nasty ass left, he told you, you had to leave cause you were a prostitute and you came on to him! I always knew you had a crush on mark!" She said making no sense ain't nobody want mark crackhead ass. He the reason we live were we live and are broke cuz he buys drugs with all the money.

"I don't want mark! He tried to rape me! That's why I left!" I yelled while crying. My mom got up quickly and jumped across the room and started fighting me, at this point I felt like this wasn't my mother, this bitch trying me, so I hit her back, she stopped and looked shook and then started hitting me even harder, so I fought her like I'd fight theses lul girls on the street, when I had got on top of her and started punching her in her face mark yanked my hair.

"NA!" I heard Harlem's voice, he walked into the kitchen at the sight of mark pulling my hair and my mom hitting me in the face, but when he walked in the stopped and stood up in a straight line, weird. I stood up and ran behind him, and he just stood there looking at mark and my mom.

"Harlem we don't have the m-money.." mark said shaking, I was hella confused.

"Nigga I ain't here for no money, but now you bring it up, were the fuck is my money?" He said in a calm but scary voice.

"I-I don't have the money y-yet please j-just another m-month." He said.

"Nigga it don't look like you tryin to get my fucking money! Trynna rape nala and beat ha, nigga yo ass goofy, and mayra yo ass goofy too for leaving yo daughter with this pervert!" He yelled at them. They were crying and shaking. I had no  idea about what was going on.

"Na, what you want me to do with these fools?" Harlem asked, I looked at them and then my brother, then whispered in Harlem's ear and he shook his head. Aye Rico get this nigga mark, Harlem said and a fat Mexican dude came in my house and grabbed mark and pulled him out the door while he was screaming. Ion kno were that nigga came from but I'm not complaining.

"Rico call hazel, honey, and hailey!" (His sisters) he yelled at the man who took mark outside. In like 15 minutes they came and they jumped my mom, and I signaled for my little brother to come to me, he ran over to me looking sad.

"Close your eyes."
I whispered in his ear he shut his eyes, after it was over we walked to the car and he sat in my lap.

"Wussap lil man." Harlem said dapping nakean up.

"Hi." Nakean said acting shy. I was acting shy too cuz of what happened, I felt awkward because what happened yesterday, I felt like I moved to fast. I do have a lil crush but, I just want to be his friend for now we not agreed too it, and he's understanding of how I feel.