FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. richard grayson, the hottest robin !

— FINDING THE MEDICAL BUILDING WASN'T REALLY THAT DIFFICULT, and when Tony climbed the steps he half expected Jasper to leave and find something else to do

— FINDING THE MEDICAL BUILDING WASN'T REALLY THAT DIFFICULT, and when Tony climbed the steps he half expected Jasper to leave and find something else to do. Instead he hopped up the stairs ahead of Tony and held open the door, following the brunette inside.

Their visit was quick and mostly consisted of them sitting against some chairs and entertaining each other while the nurse switched out is oxygen tank.

"I can't believe you've never heard of Richard Grayson." Tony stated with wide eyes.

Jasper laughed, "I told you, I don't really watch hero movies."

"And why not? They're incredible."

"What is it with you and Richard Grayson anyway?" Jasper asked, glancing around the clean room, glad that no one else was in there.

"'Cause," Anthony started, unzipping his bag and rooting around for his pain meds. "He's by far the hottest Robin." Saying that, the boy stopped his movements, internally cringing at himself.

Dude, your gay is showing- c'mon man we like Jasper, don't scare him off.

But Jasper just laughed again, "We'll have to see about that."

It became silent as the nurse came back accept for Anthony's quiet thanks. Tony then folded the tubing behind his ears again, appreciating that he didn't have to rely on his own lungs anymore and twisted the lid back onto his medication. Jasper hadn't even noticed Tony had taken them.

"So would you like to sit with my family and I at lunch? They can be somewhat intimidating at first, mostly Emmett because of his weird humour, but they're an okay bunch." Jasper asked as he jumped back up onto his feet to hold the door open again.

Anthony was stunned. Alice and Jasper had been so nice with him- he could hardly believe it.

Then he remembered Isabella.

"Actually, I might try sitting with my sister. She's pissy with me right now but I should make sure she's not alone." Tony sighed.

"Why's she so angry?"

"Hell, if I know. Thank you for the offer though."

Jasper just bowed his head in thought.

"How many people are in your family?" Tony inquired, wishing for the conversation to continue.

"There's seven in total."

"Your parents, you and Alice and then three others?"

"Yeah. Edward, Emmett and Rosalie- my uh... My twin."