Chapter 23: Number five, he's prone to leave you.

This life felt too good to be true. I felt as if I was suppose to be preparing myself for disaster to strike but it never came. The entire holiday went smoothly. Each day I fell in love with Blake even more and I could see the mirroring of those emotions in his eyes as well. My life had never gone this well in the past. I have never been so balanced.

It was amazing spending time with my parents and it was great to bond even more with Blake but now the new year had come. It was time for life to get back to normal. Well, as normal as it could be. When Blake and had landed it was late in the evening so we stopped to get pizza on our way home. Blake was driving us back as I watched everything we passed through the window. There was that comforting silence that we understood. It was the silence in which we both reflected on life.

He had opened up so much to me and I had done the same. I am a much different person now than who I was a year ago. I was no longer afraid. I was no longer alone. I had Blake, Noah and Caleb. Three people I could now not imagine living without. I had bonded with each of them. Above everything, we all shared an inseperable friendship. I was happy... very happy.

"Blak-"

"Lex-" We had both began to talk at the same time. I gave him a soft smile and let him speak. He had turned to face me and as he opened his mouth bright lights quickly got closer. There was lots of noise, then silence and lastly... empty darkness.

This feeling was fimilar. I remebered it all too well. White light flooded my eyes. I was in the hospital, again. This time I could not remember why. I looked around the room. My parents relieved postures came into view but that was it. "Bla.." I couldn't get my words out and he wasn't there with me. I could not see him. If he were there then he would of understood. I wouldn't of needed to talk. Where was he? Where was he when I was so utterly confused? Why did he leave me alone here? Where was Blake? I looked at my parents and they studied my charts and the multiple machines that I was attach to. My eyes fell heavy and the cloudiness encapsulated me.

I had a bit more energy. It was only now that I realised that there tubes were draining blood through my nose, a machine that was monitoring my heart and parts of my body in plaster carst. My parents walked in with a doctor. "Lights..." I murmured. That was all I remembered. Then flashes of Blake ready to talk. His beautiful seaweed green eyes were fixed on me. There was sudden light, sudden darkness... "Honey, do you want the lights switched off." I shook my head but I don't think anyone could understand me still. The lights turned off and shadows were around me. I could hear my parents and the doctor mumbling. "She's not strong enough yet." He looked at me with sympathy overtaking his facial expression then he turned back to my parents. "She can not know that he did not survive." WHO? I needed Blake. Where was he? Tears spilled from my eyes but no one noticed. Blake would of noticed.

A little later, or was it the next day? The hospital was more vibrant. Wait! What day was it? Noah and Caleb walked into my room. Both of their eyes were puffy. I ignored them and searched behind them. Blake did not come with them either. I looked directly at them as they dodged my gaze. "How are you?" Caleb tried his best to talk. I could hear the strain in his voice and I sensed the pain. What was happening? Noah looked away and burst out crying. Caleb went to comfort her. "I can't believe they don't want to tell her," she snuffed into his shirt. "She was his girlfriend." I felt as if they were talking about Blake. Was? Did I do something? Did he brake up with me? I looked straight up at the ceiling. They had left a short while after that. A nurse came in to check all my vitals. "Hey love," She chirped. How could she be so happy when I looked like death with a touch of life in it? She switched the television on, it was a news channel and left. "A memoral will be held at the screen of one of Washington's most devastating collision between local university students and a heavy pound truck. Out of the three victims two, which were the drivers, individuals were pronouced dead at the scene whilst one, the passenger in the car, is critically figting for her life in hospital. Now to live footage." What came up after the T.V anchor shooked the last bit of life out of me. It was a road with a framed photograph of Blake and people leaving flowers. It all then abruptly hit me... Blake was dead.

No! No! NO! This isn't possible. He CAN NOT be dead. No... Number five, he's prone to leave you. Even if it was unintentional he left me. I burst out howling in distress. He can not just... just be... gone. NO! I am not sure were the energy came from but I sat upright. The mechines were not only monitoring my heart. they were keeping me alive. I muted my machines, aparently you can do that, and pulled everything out of me. Then I just laid there and I waited. Finally...

The darkness came and it never went away again.

THE END.

* * * * *

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much my fellow wattpadian for taking your time to read my book. I appreciate you so much.♡

The Bad Boy's Guide has certainly been a journey. I have changed so much whilst writing it. So much time has passed, so many ideas were scrapped and so much of work I lost. After every obstacle I grew. It has deffinitely been a roller coaster for me. Now, finally it's completed. Alexia and Blake had a special place in my heart. They saw the best and worst of my writing, they got put on hold, dismissed but they somehow kept their attachment and I found my way back. Thank you reader for sticking with it. It means so so much to me. I truly do love you, appreciate your time and value your contribution. Please do remember to press that star below or above to vote and do comment letting me know your thoughts. Thanks again. Recommend if you enjoyed.

GOODBYE...