66

Shi Fengju was taken aback and could not help but gaze deeply at her. But seeing that her expression was still the same, he laughed secretly to himself: What am I thinking! She didnt stay in the Shi family because wanted to and she was slowly counting down to the day when she finally leaves. To think that her words were jealousy? I must have taken a wrong medicine today!

After washing his hands and face, and changing his clothes, the tea arrived and Shi Fengju signaled with his eyes to have those maidservants withdraw from the room.

Sang Wans hand suddenly clutched the handkerchief tightly. She knew what he was going to say. These few days, the household was busily gossiping about it. Was it all not because of this matter?

Sang Wan, When the conversation reached this point, Shi Fengju prepared himself a few times before squeezing out Sang Wans name with difficulty, but the words after became stuck at his throat.

En? Sang Wan gently looked at him. Her white and delicate face had a soft glow which was ever beautiful.

If hes not anxious, then even more so for her!

The matter with Fangzi Shi Fengju sighed before cutting his words off again.

Sang Wan nodded her head before shaking it again and gave him a faint smile, I know. That was all Mother making all that decision and it has nothing to do with you, so I dont blame you. But what I want to know is what will you do?

Shi Fengjus heart sank. He knew she was reminding him of their promise, the promise which he agreed to; the promise made between them.

This made him feel even more down!

Sang Wan saw the troubled look on his face and she could not help but giggle before smiling, Theres no need for you to feel guilty about, really! It didnt have anything to do with you! The Young Master is a man of his words, and I believe that you will not receive a little lady like me! Moreover, hasnt it already passed? You must have heard from Mother so Im afraid that would have to be postponed until cousin-in-law finishes the mourning! Since that is so, it will not have any impact on our promise. Im also grateful because this would save our Sang familys and my reputation.

It seems everything was Gods will! Sang Wan did not dare say it but secretly added that sentence in her heart.

Sang Wan! Hearing those words made Shi Fengju even more guilty and his tongue became heavier and heavier. He hated his present self! He was never indecisive, else there would be no way he could properly manage the Shi familys huge business. However, in the face of her gentle smile and tranquil expression, he could not bear to hurt it and was reluctant to do so.

But what had to be said must still be said! It was something that would happen sooner or later! Shi Fengju threw his heart to a side and ruthlessly broke her elegance, her clear blue scenery, her self-esteem, and reputation in just one sentence.

Sang Wan, that matter remains unchanged; Fangzi will enter the family in early August!

The smile on her face froze and the glisten in her eyes vanished. Sang Wans heart felt as if someone had shattered her heart with a heavy hammer. A rumble rang in both her ears and her mind went blank. And the person in front of her had also become blurry! She felt a slight wave of dizziness!

You, what did you say? Sang Wan strained to ask, Is that, is she marrying in within a hundred day?

Is that your decision or Mothers? With all her strength, she tried to clinch the last string of hope. For her, there was a difference!

However, she was made completely disappointed. Although Shi Fengus voice was soft, but she could hear each and every word very clearly. It was my decision.