The Arrow never falls far from the Bow

"The First Group" He replied, looking thoughtful. I was shocked. I thought I was going to be in the 2nd, or third, especially after he had just looked me in the eyes so deeply and I had replied to him so sarcastically. I nodded to him and he beckoned to me, walking over with me to where the six of them stood. They all stared at me as we walked over. Once we stopped blue-eyed teacher turned to us and said.

"Here. Here is your new group member. Have fun." And with that, he left. So helpful. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of incredibly skilled older random people.

"Finally!" The girl let out a sigh of relief and went to stand next to me. "I'm not the only girl!" She looked at me. "Hi. I'm Rosaline, but you can call me Rose." She nodded happily at me. I smiled back, looking around the group. I noticed one of the people was my brother. I winked at him.

"I'm Elia. Elia Stone." Then the whole group looked at me. Then Jason. Then me. Then Jason. Then me.

"Ah yes. I see the similarities. As long as you don't have Jason's inflated ego, we're good." One of the twins said, smirking at my brother. He rolled his eyes and said.

"Don't worry, sister of mine. Just hit him on the head and he usually shuts up." He finished, smirking back. 

"Anyway, I'm Declan, this is Darien. " One of the twins said, gesturing to himself and his twin. "This is Damon." He said, gesturing to the dark-haired dark-eyed vampire who stared at me. "And this is Jace," He said, motioning to Amber Eyes, he also just stared at me. 

"So, what are you?" Darien asked curiously, motioning to my hidden wrists. Damon raised an eyebrow. He would know already, being another vampire. 

"I'll explain in a minute, but first, could you tell me what powers you all have?" I asked. They nodded. 

"Okay, so. Jason is a Shapeshifter, but you probably already knew that. Declan and Darien are both shapeshifters. Damon is a vampire, Rose is a witch and I am an elemental." Jace explained. I nodded. 

"So, uh, I have 2 powers," I said awkwardly.

"We all do, rider and our power," Darien said, confused.

"No, like I am a vampire, elemental and rider," I said, nervously showing them my wrist and the multicoloured bracelets on there. They all sat there shocked for a few minutes, Jace and Damon both staring at me intently, Darien and Declan staring at my wrists, and Rose and Jason grinning. 

"Soo, uh, are you all frozen?" I asked.

"Just at the sight of you!" Declan said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes. 

"There's no point in hitting on me. You can't handle all this, big boy." I said, motioning to my body and winking.

"On the contrary, you will be speechless. After...this." Declan said, moving towards me. He leant toward me. I stood on my tiptoes and whispered right next to his ear, my lips brushing his earlobe and my cheek against his.

"Careful" I whispered seductively. "Your playing with fire and are going to get burnt." 

Once I had finished I leant back and smirked and then walked away swinging my hips, leaving him with his mouth hanging open. I looked back and winked at them all. Rose followed me, walking next to me.

"That was awesome. I haven't seen anyone stand him up that much. In ages!" Rose said laughing. I grinned back at her and we carried on walking away, leaving the shocked boys behind us. My next hour was a free period left for breakfast. We could either go to the hall, or we could go to our house/dorm things. I met up with the girls.

"Have we decided whether we want to go to the hall or to our rooms?" Ava asked, looking around at all of us.

"Yeah! Let's go to the hall. We can make more friends." Autumn said excitedly.

"Um, Autumn. No-one want's to be friends with us. Were just fresh meat. Weirdos. People to get picked on." Charlie said depressedly, slightly joking.

"Na-ah," Lilya said. "We have the great protector over here." She motioned to me, laughing. I rolled my eyes, flipping my middle finger at her. But still, we went to the hall. Once we arrived we all grabbed some breakfast. I got just a smoothie, as I wasn't very hungry. When we had finished breakfast we had archery. As soon as we had got to the courtyard area for bows and arrows we were met with the sight of our teacher firing an arrow into the air saying:

"The arrow never falls far from the bow"