v. caspian x

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
CASPIAN X

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄CASPIAN X

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

     Peter and a black-haired boy started dueling, making Reagan flinch at each clash of the two metal instruments. Just after Peter lost his and picked up a rock to get to the boy, Lucy yelled for them to stop. Then, dozens of mythical creatures Reagan had only read about on his father's books, came out of their hiding spots and stared at the gang, still missing Susan and Trumpkin.

     The girl became slightly light-headed at such sight. She is not to blame, though. I bet the same would have happened to all of us if a centaur appeared before our very own eyes.

     "Prince Caspian?", Peter asked seeming to know the boy. Another member of the royalty.

     "Yes. And who are you?", Caspian spoke letting his Spanish accent shine.

     "Peter!", the voice of Susan appeared suddenly as she ran up the ladder along Trumpkin. Caspian moved his gaze to Peter's sword and then realized who he was, opening his eyes amazed.

      "High King Peter?", he asked in awe, although somewhat confused.

      "I believe you called," the older Pevensie answered nodding, making his arrogance evident once again.

      "Well yes, but... I thought you'd be older."

      "Well, if you'd like, we can come back in a few years," the blonde boy intervened, making Caspian open his eyes in worry.

      "No! No, that's alright," the prince explained, "You're just... You're not exactly what I expected", both Reagan and Lucy could see how Caspian's gaze travelled to Susan and stayed there a little longer than on the others.

      The conversation continued but Reagan lost the track of it due to a little mouse who approached them rapidly. When she took a better look at it, she saw a little sword on his little hand.

      "We have anxiously awaited your return, my liege. Our hearts and swords are at your service," the mouse, from whom they didn't know the name yet, spoke to Peter.

     "Oh my gosh, he is so cute," Lucy whispered to Susan and Reagan, making the animal draw his sword asking who had said that, as if it had offended him. Rapidly, Lucy apologized embarrassed.

      "Oh, uh... your majesty," the mouse doubted, "With the greatest respect... I do believe courageous, courteous, or chivalrous might more befit a knight of Narnia."

     "Well, at least we know some of you can handle a blade," Peter talked. They started speaking then about an army, which made Reagan uneasy. What would they need an army for? She just prayed that they weren't planning on starting a war or anything of that sort.