15. the great famine

July 12th, 1986. Hotel in Amsterdam. 11:20 A.M.

I found myself outside of my house back home in England, searching for the light switch. It's dark out and I can't seem to see much besides the dimly lit street lights. I finally find the button, and hitting it, turning the light on. It flickers for a moment before turning off again. I groan and hurry over to the fridge across the yard, for some reason I was getting a drink from it.

The wind blows my hair in front of my eyes, I frantically sweep it out of the way. I become spooked when I hear a scrunch noise in the bush, and abruptly turn towards the sound, squeezing my eyes to try and see, "H-hello?" I stuttered, "W-who's out there?" The bush rustles again, I lean down and pick up a rock and throw it at the bush, causing a cat to sprint out and run down the road.

I breathed a heavy sigh of relief, turning bac to see Roland standing at the back door, looking at me straight in the face with a blank stare. "You had me scared." I chuckle, holding a beer can against my chest, as I begin to walk over to where he is standing. "Okay, Roland you got me." my hand reaches for the doorknob. He grabs my wrist and quickly stabs me in the stomach twice. I gasped out in pain, dropping the can on the ground.

Roland tilts his head slowly watching as I crumbled against the house. I look up at him, while pulling the knife out of my side, and held it in my hand as I bleed out.

Just as I began to slip into unconsciousness and probably death, the world completely fades out and I shot awake again from a nightmare. My hands clutch the bed sheets harshly, until I finally calmed down enough to realise that it's light. 

I look over to Curt's side of the bed, he was gone. I sink back onto the pillow, and laugh to myself, this was the first dream I had in weeks and the first one I've had on tour. I swing my legs over the bed and get up, stretching my arms high above my head.

I go over to the window, looking out at the maple tree leaves that lined the street, it was so beautiful here. My thoughts were cut off as my stomach rumbled in hunger, I decide to get dressed and go down to the cafeteria.

I was met with the smell of grilled bacon and scones in the dining room. Luckily, they were still serving free brunch. I grabbed a plate from the table and walked along looking at all the foods. I place two peaches, eggs, bacon and toast onto it before walking over to an empty table.

I grabbed the newspaper from another table and brought it back to mine. I was in the middle of skimming over it when I heard two familiar voices coming from the lobby, they seemed to be arguing over something.

"No way you can run a 4-minute mile." Curt jeered, "I always out run you!"

Both were drenched in sweat, they must've gone for a jog earlier this morning. Roland raised his eyebrows, "Really?" he points back, "You want another race?" he dared, both of them were about to sprint off when they see me.

"You're awake!" Curt said happily, as if I had been sleeping for a year, "Finally, you and I are spending the day together." He pulls a chair out, and plops down on it. Roland rolled his eyes, "You two have fun with that, I'll be working on my four-minute mile." He said, jogging towards the elevator.

I lean forwards, with my chin resting on my hand in alignment to his pretty eyes, "What are we going to do?" I asked, hoping deep down we would finally do it. It's been like a famine over here, neither boy has made a move in a month, besides gentle hand holding and surprise kisses.

Curt leans back on the chair, swinging his arm over it, "I was thinking we could go to the Anne Frank Museum, I know you like history and stuff. Go shopping and come back atleast let me rule your world." he winked. 

"Everyone wants to rule my world." I smirked, taking a bite of the peach.

A/N: SORRY SORRY SORRY about the constant updating! this is the last one for today. I promise!