i can fuck you all the time

"why are you here ghost did you really follow a bitch". i said looking at him like he was crazy. Then i looked back at my brother and he was looking mad crazy in the face"girl this is my right hand." my brother stated dabbing him up. I was surprised, i didn't know how to reaction so i just walked out of the kitchen. I felt him grubbong on my arm I stood still and took to my pocket knife a pointed at him saying "let me go or I will cut cut you like a piece of fruit".i stated surious

MY THOUGHT

I like ghost but i stay have to be careful. When i find out that my brother know him i was surprised at first but now i most interested in what he had to offer.( PLAYING HARD TO GET!!!! )

BACK TO STORY

Finally getting "away" from him and when to go look for my mother. Looking in the back yard i seen her talk to my father and she was happy and smiled from ear to ear. Walking up to them they stop the conversation and looked at me so, i told them that i was left to go home to sleep. They said okay so i just walked off going back into the kitchen to get some food , walking past ghost to get the greens. He grab me again did he not learn his lesson. thoughts for a second.

"what do you want sir"

"they how you talk to daddy"

"man leave me alone please trying to fix me a To-Go plate"

"okay can you fix me one"

"No"

I felt a sting on my ass and it hurt so bad.l looked over to a side try to act like in didn't hurt,then i had the best idea ever. I took his hand a started rub the stop that he smack me. Then i started to get all touchy and rubbing all over his body. I could feel him getting harder and harder with every single touch.Then i went back to fix our To-Go plate so we can leave.Finally finishing everything we walked out the the house."ghost follow me to my home". he just nod and get into his car and jumped into mine .... a few min. later we arrived at my apartment and i can let he was judging the outside but haven't yet seen the inside.When he walked in the apartment he was not expecting it.It looked like i didn't live in the project or that you was in a total different world from outside.

It looked like i didn't live in the project or that you was in a total different world from outside

my living room^. walking to my room he followed. Looking at he I sat the plates down in my dresser.I walking into my bathroom quickly checking myself....A few sec. later and walk out a see him full naked on my bed. He was planning to get right to it.......and a"hoe" like me likesss that. i quickly took my t shirt and pant off , i dont have not underwear on today "GREAT" idea dream i said mentally give myself a high five. I love me some sucking dick and one of my great gifts, other then shooting a gun and stabbing people of course.Slurping and spitting and doing all the above on his dick when he pick me up from my knees and pushed me on the bed. He started to eat me out but he was doing its sooooo wrong and it was hurt some ,so i get pick his head up acting like it was to good and i said"can we justfuck please fuk daddy". his dick was the biggest i ever seen so i was a little nerves about it.

....... after fucking it was sooo great that i want a round 2 but i had work in the morning. i came about 5 times. That was a one time thing ,its can't happen again. trying to get up from my bed to go to the bathroom so i can take a shower and getting ready for bed.

"hey alexa play my feelings playlist"

"okay now playing".Singing in the shower then i hear the door open and i quickly grub something to hit the people with.but it was ghost. "goodmorning beautiful "

"thx but why you in my shower " i said as he pick me up and put my back into the wall of the shower. then i felt ohhhh shit damn i felt his penis inside of me..........after like 20 hours in the shower i get out and when to put on my pj and going into my bed to sleep.

Waking up to a snoring ass nigga in my bed.Trying up getting over him to look at the time.My eyes get wide when i seen at was 7:40 trying to get up but i couldn't get up my legs was so sore for late night.Tapping ghost to wake up he end up slap my face hard, so i slapped his ass back and pretend to i was sleep."Man what your ass want".

i was laugh at his ass when he push me off the bed into the my bed into the room, so mad that i was trying to up you for the floor and i couldn't."yo shortly what is wrong with your ass"

"you did this to me jackass im sore, i can you pick me up and carry me to the bathroom please".

"No but you can leave me the fuck alone and let me go back to sleep thank you"he said with grin on his face. Trying to get you again but this time he helped me into the bathroom....... then he

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

thanks so much for read please follow y'all girl at @juju._.tv