shot clock

Waking up to the text message that said my brother was coming into town I was so excited. I haven't seen him in years. My mother asking me to come to her house to be apart of the gathering. i as already so i looked at the clock to see the time. after all that i finally get up and took a shower and brush and washed my face. Walking into the closet i was feel a little sexy today so i was going to put on something to match my mood.

 Walking into the closet i was feel a little sexy today so i was going to put on something to match my mood

This is my outfits^..... getting dressed walking into the kitchen getting my fruit smoothie and fruit cup..... arriving to shop saying "hello everybody". All the guys were looking at me like I was a meal to were about to eat up. Trying to ignore the looks they were give me, and headed to the beck where my gear is.. Putting them on and walking to my station I was getting stared all-day from clients and co-workers. Finishing up my last hair cut before my lunch break and tell the guys they im not coming back for today because my mother get-together. Walking out of the barber into someone. "ohh my sorry".i said pick up my phone. "

"hey lil mama why to dont text me"he said with a sad face.

"i didn't have your number and what to have a date with you if to would like too"i said look him dead to his face but not that hard.

"okay i would like to ask you a question?"

"okay go a head"

"why for to coming out of the barber shop do you have a man"

" no i work at this barber shop"

"stop lie you can't cut no hair girl"

"yesssss i can and want me to prove to you"i said laughing but i was dead ass. He was making me late for the party but what ever because I know my brother like to back of my hand , so i know he was going to be late for his our party. Getting my clips and starting to cut this nigga hair.

getting finished with his haircut ^ handing him the mirror so he could look at himself

getting finished with his haircut ^ handing him the mirror so he could look at himself. He didn't say nothing and he stood up a starting hugging me.WEIRD i hugged him back. he pay me and then I asked him for his name. "ghost and what time should I pick you up again."

"i was not talking about tonight silly".

"that is why i want to get my haircut"

"um mm i cant do it tonite but maybe Saturday evening"

"but that three days away"

"Well that i the only time i have a opening"i said walking outside and he followed behind me. Walking to my car slowing so.i can talk to him a little bit long.Finally get to my car and opening the door and bend over a get paper so he can write his number.He wrote it down and i was on my way to the party. Finally getting there and walking into the home to get hugs and kisses from my family. I started crying because i haven't seen my family for years cuz of my promise to myself to work into my body shutdown. i can sleep when i am dead PERIOD. Wiping my crying and walking into the kitchen talking to my brother i started to hear a familiar voice in the air. This person walked into the kitchen and my eyes dropped to the floor"What the hell of to you doing here.... in the background shot clock by Ella Mai was playing....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 THANK YOU for reading , liking , commenting , and sharing my story......

FOLLOW yall girl at @itsyall_girl305