"I want shmoney"

HIIIIII! I am Dream Jackson, 22 years old,  Spanish/Black/and Jamaican. My life is very complicated, I have a job and not a regular job or career. I'm a stripper!!!! and a Barber I make all lot of money. Most of my family are hustler and drug dealer. So I learn how to protect myself at a very very young age. I was beating 15/16 years old while I was 7/8 years old. I have no friend at all like nun. I don't believe in friends or love. YES, I LOVE my family but that's all I really need and love is them. Back in my life. I live in the ghetto even though I make a lot of money I want to save it for my mother and her bills and a trip I want to take her on.

REGULAR DAY(STORY STARTS NOW)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Its 6:30 in the morning(my mommy all way told me the early bird gets the worm). Turn over to stop the alarm, I  went to the bathroom to start brushing my teeth and washing my face.....finishing that I jumped into the shower.

"Hey Alexa play Money tunes"

"Okay now playing"

Rapping the last little bit of the song "Keisha" by Dave East. Getting out of the shower putting on lotion and then my clothes. Exiting my room into the kitchen looking at the clock and it was 7:30"oh shit I have to go" I said out loud

"hey Alexa turn the music off and set alarm." I said in a rush getting into a red G Wagon. I stopped a McDonald to get me some coffees and breakfast sandwiches for the team.... a couple of minute's driving finally pulling up to the barber shop. I had mad clients in there waiting. Walking to the back to put on my gear and looking at the clock seeing to was 8:00. Coming to my station and calling the first name so I can get started.

 Coming to my station and calling the first name so I can get started

This was my first haircut on the day^. The other barbers help with the load it was a lot...finishing up my last client because I have not eaten all day. Telling the guys that I was going on my lunch break. They all know that I was not coming back in no damn 30 mins. I decided to go to my favorite restaurant( Howie's). It's a chicken place...Finally getting there and getting out of the car walking into the place. I walking up to the counter and looked at the menus. Finally decided on what I want to eat I can hear someone walk up to the counter. 

"Excuse me miss but do you have a man cuz you so pretty to no have one". he said trying to sound sexy to me.

"yes I do have a man and his name is Benjamin Franklin and I'm very loyal to him" i stated very very clearly.

"Well, I guess Mr.Ben is trying to shook us up cuz that my best friend". he said making me laugh.

"What is the total again "Miss

"16.00$".The lady behind the counter stated chewing gum. Looking into my bra to pull out 20$ dollar's , when the guy handed the lady his visa card. "no no im good".I told him and proceeded to pay for my food."no no you good lil mama i got you". "okay if you say so".I was not try to say ungrateful. About few mins. later our food arrived, so i grubbed it and started walk out to my car. "wait lil mama what is your name".he asked me

MY THOUGHTS

Now my brother told me the you can't truths nobody especially out here,  so i was not going to get him my real name.

MY THOUGHTS OVER

"Um-mm my name is cinnamon ".i said trying to beat around the brush.

"Unique name also can i have your dials please"

"Sure 911 i always answer"i stated sound slick.

"girl for real now what is your number"he said.i handed him my business card with the barber shop information on it."Just call it and i will answer." After talk to him for a little minute. I decide to hop back into my car driving to a barber shop,as i pulled up I seen them man arguing and about to fight. Walking in not known what was going on. I started yell and scream to all the attention was on me. 

"Now what is going on here "

"Will this jack ass did one of your clients and fuck you ". grey told me 

"okay will sat Kevin sat in my chair so i can fix you up and you can i talk to you in the back" i said  to ken . Walking into the back with ken , this is a client that can talk bad about the business so please be professional next time thank YOU!!!!!"..... finally up the haircut he paid and left. i didn't eat my food. STAVING!! getting into my car looking at my clock eat it was now 4:30 in the afternoon and i had a hour to eat ,get dressed, and do my hair and makeup for my other job.Stopping by Chick-fil-A  getting something to eat and trying to get dresses was a hard do i get it do. Riding over to a club i work at, i was going to ask one of the lady to do my makeup. Walking into the special room for the dancers. Asking the house-mother to do my make but i want alight beat so i didn't have to wipe of the shit off.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++After dancing i make 10,000$ today. So excited the i recounted to make sure . i put 5,000 into the saving and the other toward to bills and other shit like that.... FINALLY making to home into my comfortable bed and falling fast to sleep.About 1 hour lefter i got  text message say..........

THANK YOU for read hope you enjoy so  far please like , comment and follow all my social media  ig @itsyall_girl305