Chapter Six.

Chapter Six.

Lunch.

It was now lunch and I was waiting for the guy who I was suppose to be tutoring. He was currently five minutes late. I was eating my lunch anyways. Something told me though that he wouldn't show up, not that I care. It's his grades that will suffer, not mine. Just as I was thinking that, the door burst open and I just wanted to go in a corner and cry. This is just too cliché for my liking.

"You're my tutor?"

"I'm tutoring you?" We both spoke at the same time. "Oh gosh. Okay hurry up I don't want to spend my lunch here with you."

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad."

"So, suffering in maths hm?"

"Shut up, maths isn't my best subject."

"Oh I can tell." I grinned.

"How? Wait, what?"

"If it was your best subject, would you need a tutor?"

"Touché." He sat down next to me, smirking. "So.."

"So?"

"Missed me?"

"Uh no, why would I?"

"Saturday."

"Please don't remind me." I've been trying so hard to forget, honestly. That was not one of my best moments!

"Oh come on, love. You enjoyed it."

"I did not, and please don't call me 'love'."

"Oh please, you were moaning and calling my name so loud. Actually, screaming more like. I'm pretty sure everyone in the house heard you." My cheeks probably looked so damn red like a flipping tomato!

"His house is huge."

"Exactly." He winked. My cheeks went more red, if they could. "You know, we could try it again so I can prove you wrong."

"Oh shut up you hormonal jerk."

"Ouch Abigail."

"Come on, can you just please work on these stupid worksheets."

"You need to teach them to me first though."

"I'll do the first one, showing you how then you do the rest. Then we can wrap up for the day."

"Okay." He had a slight glint of evil in his eyes. What's he up to?

I showed him how to do the first question which was pretty easy - to me anyways. I let him do the rest. But it's taking him so damn long just to do nine questions! I know he knows how to do them. Is he doing this on purpose?

"What's taking you so long?!"

"Uh, I want to get these right so if you would, shut up."

I scowl at him but shut up. The quicker he finishes, the quicker I can leave. Well I have to mark it first then I can leave. But still. He bit the end of his pencil, thinking about the eight question.

"You take foreverrrr."

"Sorry, I can't concentrate."

"Why not? We're in a classroom with no one else but us and it's extremely quiet."

"You're distracting me." I cringed mentally.

"Uh.."

"I keep thinking of Saturday."

I scoffed. "Well I don't. I'm trying to forget it anyways."

"Doubt that would happen."

"And why not?"