Origin of the afterlife god.

-lure of sereika

before sereika have a daughter that she left on the dungeon... and she give her 2 tails to order to keep her safe and that time sereika before sereika lose her faith to the other gods... because of someone killed her husband  and she knew that he will be killed because he was a 9 tail kyuubi and sereika was have two tailed kyuubi but she was able to hide her tails.. and fallen love with guy and by the way the guy have the same face and look as reneise have... and that day... she went home... and seeing his husband bathing on his own blood.... and she was pissed and felt her anger but the that guy give the name of their daughter to be and saying he will be here again... that was the dying wish and by the way her daughter was safe because sereika carrying her baby daughter... and no one know what the daughter name after all and sereika was been sad and one year later she notice the boy on the earth 604 where the modern age of the human and not able to use magic anymore....

On what she saw see saw her husband being reincarnated and the he was eigh tailed she notice that the missing tailed was on her... and tjis is the tragic love story part 1....