Chapter 20

I was pacing the waiting room while everyone watched me curiously. I heard Vicky scream and I growled and started running towards  her room. Demetri and Felix tackled me and held for a bit until I calmed down. They let me go and I continued pacing. I heard Vicky scream again and my wolf went wild. I was running towards her room again when I heard two people behind me. I whipped around and growled at them. I heard a small growl come from my left and I heard feet shuffling. My pup came over to me and started growling at them to. My instincts kicked in when Demetri stepped forward. I jumped in front of my pup and pushed him behind me snapping at Demetri and Felix and growling loudly and very menacingly. Felix's eyes went wide and he backed up, but Demetri seeing it as a challenge stepped forward again. I felt my body start shaking and  I was growing hott. I growled again shaking the whole waiting room causing a lot of people to look over at us. I tackled Demetri and bit his arm then got up and circled back around and stood in front of my pup. Alice came out of Vicky's room to figure out what the commotion was about. Vicky screamed again causing me to go wild and pick up Alice and put her next to our pup and started growling at everyone that came near us. Everyone  surrounded us trying to calm me down but that just made me angrier. I started shaking even more then I felt a small hand on my arm. I look and see Alice pleading at me with her eyes to calm down. I stopped shaking and hugged her and our pup. Everyone relaxed their stances and sat back down. I nuzzled Ali's neck and started to purr. I herd Vicky scream again and I whined and so did Ali and Matt. I sat down and pulled Ali and our pup into my lap and started to purr. Matt and Ali snuggled into me. Then the doctor walked out and I shot up scaring  everyone. Ali and I walked over to him. "Victoria and your babies are fine but she will have to stay here for a while because the babies were born so early." The doctor told us. "Babies?" I ask. "Yes, a little boy and a little girl." I smiled at Ali and she smiled back. "May we see her?" I asked. He nodded and Ali and I walked to Vicky's room. Ali walked in and I poked my head in scared of what I'd see. "Don't be shy Bella come see our babies." Vicky said sounding tired. I walked in and walked over to Vicky who was holding Ali's hand. I kissed Vicky and Ali when I heard a small whimper. I saw a incubator with a nest in it. I look at it and Vicky giggled. "Go see your babies."Vicky said smiling. I walked over to it and saw two tiny babies. The little girl was smaller than the boy. I smiled at them the little girl whimpered and the boy nuzzled her and she stopped. I smiled and felt a tear role down my cheek. I heard the nurse walk in and towards Vicky and Ali. I walked over to my girls and the nurse looked at us and smiled. "I know you told me that you were going to wait until your wives came in to name your babies." The nurse said. Ali and Vicky looked at me. I nodded my head and Vicky turned to the nurse. "Lilian Jane Swan for the girl and Bryan Charles Swan for the boy." Vicky told the nurse. I smiled at Vicky she named our boy after my father in my human life, and our girl after my sister and my old best friend in Phoenix Arizona, Lily Hale. The nurse smiled and wrote the names down. She left and I heard the small pitter patter of feet. The door opened and Matt walked in. I smiled and picked him up. "Mommy can I see my baby brother and sister?" Matt asked me. I smiled and walked over to the incubator. Matt looked inside and his face changed. I looked in his eyes and saw he was looking at the babies protectively. The mark on his chest started to glow then I looked at the babies and saw a small paw print had formed on both of the babies arms and they were glowing. "Ummm Ali will you come over here please?" I ask. She walks over and gasped. Vicky looked up and her heart monitor sped up. "What's going on? What's happening with my babies?" Vicky asked in a panicked voice. I gave Matt to Ali and blurred over to Vicky and stroked her forehead. "Hey there okay,  nothing's wrong with them, calm down darling." I said in a calming voice. The heart monitor slowed down and she fell asleep. I walked back over to Ali, Matt, and the babies. Matt was still looking at the babies and was looking at me worriedly. I kissed her forehead and looked down at my new pups. They looked bigger than they had been but Lilian was still tiny compared to Bryan. They seemed to be growing slowly. I looked at Bryan and he was smiling at the twins.I heard Ali gasp again and I looked at her. She was staring at my shoulder I looked at it and saw I had a black paw print on my shoulder. I looked at Matt but he was still looking at the twins. Bryan looked about the size of a normal newborn but Lilian was still small. I went out to the hallway and yelled at a nurse to come into the room. She walked in with me and over to the incubator. The twins had stoped growing. She looked at the twins weird and opened the incubator and took Lillian out and handed her to me. Then she got Bryan out and looked at Ali. Ali placed down Matt and opened he arms for Bran. The nurse placed Bryan in her arms then walked out. I smiled at Lilian and Ali smiled at Bryan. I walked over to a chair and sat down and Ali sat in the chair next to me. Matt walked over and climbed into my lap. He looked at Lilian and then at Bryan. I heard him start to purr. Then I heard the strangest sound. I felt Lilian vibrating in my arms. I looked down and noticed she was purring to. Then I looked over at Bryan and he was to. I smiled and joined in purring to my pups and my mates.